StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: Any Defense against Archidons (and some speartons) spam?

Any Defense against Archidons (and some speartons) spam?

The thing is I started to use Earth elementals, along with water and fire ones, but it was useless, and I aslo didn't had enought mana to make a V, even tried to do Fire/Water bomb but they killed my water before I could create it, please help.

Trees. Add infernos and tower spawn for free win.
    Spoiler for quotes:

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Potassium View Post
    The thing is I started to use Earth elementals, along with water and fire ones, but it was useless, and I aslo didn't had enought mana to make a V, even tried to do Fire/Water bomb but they killed my water before I could create it, please help.
    what? how do you not have enough mana? did you mean gold?

but as rain stated, Yes. Trees will allow for you to apply constant pressure without committing with a hefty amount of resources to do so after their creation. They will be your primary stage presence and push option. Tower Spawn will be a must to further your pushes without committing to combining into an actual charrog every time you have to run back and forth across the stage. Infernoes will be your close game if they continue to produce archers heavily without thinking about an actual composition and controlling that composition thusly. These units will quickly and severely damage all units within its two area of effect attacks, however, the secondary spell must be upgraded to be as effective as possible. (Think of it as an area Suppression unit) I would highly recommend you attempt to create 3 trees before teching directly into V afterward with the corresponding upgrades as it will be very effective around the time it takes to spawn those 3 trees. (Use its tertiary ability to control tank units your opponent has, softer priority targets like merics/shadowrath, and Primary targets like magikill and other heavy casters)
    Pumu's Infernoes
    OFFICIAL INFERNO OF SP
    http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...ps-and-Tactics
    Quote Originally Posted by hey look a train! View Post
    were gunna be great partners in crime heh heh heh
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSavage View Post
    I'll teach you how to double clutch~
    You! You're like one of those jokes where it's all like "Katniss, bring the ring to mordor or the enterprise will win", showing a picture of Dumbledore, and it says "~Gandalf"

Archer mass is probably the easiest order build to beat. You could use trees and infernos like rain said, just make sure you research the meteor spell. You could also use 2-3 cycloids with tornado instead of infernos. Charrogs + airs is also a very easy to way to beat archers, you could use infernos or cycloids if they build a wall to stop your airs.

The spears are not a problem if order is focusing on making archers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    I CANT BEAT WALLS WITH SPEAR MASS SO I'M GONNA GO ON THE FORUMS AND SPAM IN ALL CAPS THAT THEY SHOULD BE NERFED HKASJDFLASDNJK
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    Ase, it seems lately, you are trying to get the new name of ASSplayer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletonxf View Post
    I you speak coherent English I could try to help you

InamortaIsForChaosEmpire! empiresma's Avatar
    use infernos for archers.
    use charogs for those spears and few fire .
    if the oponent get a magikill , use V and take the magikill, use him agaisnt archers.

nice thread.. I can make one now

Thread Information