StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 85

Thread: Bin this M'Luds

  1. #11
    =_= Hell yeah Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Usually my bed.
    Posts
    333
    You do understand that a strong enough punch(or at least a few) is more than enough to kill Winston's stick figures. Also, Vazarin: Warframe fan or coincidence?

    On top of that, perhaps you should refrain from designing abilities meant to combat specific gladiators?

    The character is better, much better than your previous, but still has some issues that need to be addressed. The way you've worded things are a tad confusing. Null Aura just seems like an unnecesary protection against magic users and tech buffs alike, while Unnatural Grace is an excuse to never miss a shot, and Bjart-whatever could simply be summarized as "She is very hard to decieve" and " She sees everything from a third person perspective around her".

    Everything else seems fine. Her spears are questionable, but other that the magic is very specific but I don't think broken or unreasonable(might have to read again).

    I can read story and NPC lists as well as anything I might have missed later today, but I look forward to seeing your work!
    Last edited by Kamiroo Wolf; 10-24-2016 at 12:10 PM.
    My wRHG: Winston Kitt

    Availability:
    Not at the moment.

    Building my own little world...

  2. #12
    Just as Planned. 969_DoomsDruid_969's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Sipping tea and being a douchebag.
    Posts
    629
    I know! Everyone keeps misunderstanding things I do... its so sad. Also, the Null Aura only stops psychics. That means telepathy, telekinesis and teleportation. Everything else is fair game. The point is that no psychic seems to completely rely on their abilities here (for sake of being too UP or becoming Alex unsealed). The only psychic I can find is Zalgo, who has his oil. But I am changing things, so if you have any other issues, plz let me know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    You do understand that a strong enough punch(or at least a few) is more than enough to kill Winston's stick figures. Also, Vazarin: Warframe fan or coincidence?

    On top of that, perhaps you should refrain from designing abilities meant to combat specific gladiators?

    The character is better, much better than your previous, but still has some issues that need to be addressed. The way you've worded things are a tad confusing. Null Aura just seems like an unnecesary protection against magic users and tech buffs alike, while Unnatural Grace is an excuse to never miss a shot, and Bjart-whatever could simply be summarized as "She is very hard to decieve" and " She sees everything from a third person perspective around her".

    Everything else seems fine. Her spears are questionable, but other that the magic is very specific but I don't think broken or unreasonable(might have to read again).

    I can read story and NPC lists as well as anything I might have missed later today, but I look forward to seeing your work!
    I didn't actually design it to kill Winston. Just his kind. I foresaw this would happen (I was a guest here A LONG time before I actually created an account), and I had always toyed with the idea of something that says no to swarmers, specifically construct ones.
    Also, most of the stuff you have said is true.
    Specifically, as to the Warframe reference:
    Spoiler for He's onto me >_>:

    The posting fucked up, and posted my 1st comment after Kamiwoo. Plz no infract.
    Last edited by Azure; 10-24-2016 at 01:29 PM.

    I am a quality shitposter(and Magnificent Bastard). You, on the other hand, are a shit-quality poster.

    Spoiler for Writing Motto:

    Spoiler for me:

    (made a wRHG)
    (wants to join a clan for the time being)

  3. #13
    Seņor MemeBar Alphaeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Ah...no.
    Posts
    1,040
    Alright.

    Congrats on your first functional wRHG char. I like it.

    Overall, despite the use of un-original powers and race, surprisingly original character type.

    So, I won't repeat the CnC of others here, and I'll make this as short as I can:

    1) Yes, this is an anti-mage. I've create many in games as well as one in a RP forum I was in for quite some time. I like the style, so shoot me, I'm biased for it.

    2) Explain your terminology just a bit more, because certain terms you use are debatable; this also goes hand-in-hand with avoiding referencing other peoples chars without consulting them first because you just might be wrong. David's Reflections, for example, are not constructs as far as I understand it: they are pre-existing byproducts of SUSY quantum-relativity that David by a means of a ME-ST continuum glitch can bring into the real world, complemented by an element of passive and unpredictable Chaos warping. He doesn't actually create them at all -- they are more like pulling peanuts out of a bag (already there and real, you just have to grab them and take them out to see them)(Oh, and there are soon to be Chaoids -- rogue Reflections that are no longer Reflections but now real beings due to the work of our dear Chromium). Similarly, many of your magic terms need a bit of clarification -- how precisely does the gravity powers work? Can you give examples?

    3) On the whole, I don't see this as being OP, and congrats on being concise and rather organized.


    Parting comment:

    David: "I have heard this girl can split bullets with her powers, and stop them dead in their tracks."

    Altaer: "Doc...I know your ammo choices -- Aeropyre and HEAP rounds. Screw that bitch and let her slice or stop those fuckers."


    Humorous thoughts, but honestly I don't think slicing bullets is overkill -- NatGeo did a spread on a Japanese guy who has trained as a Samurai since toddler-hood, and they actually used a slow-mo cam to document him slicing a bullet with his eyes shut. If a human can do that with enough training (granted, it was in a firing range and not actual combat, but still), Miss Wonderfuk certainly can (and I mean no disrespect by that comment).

    Lastly, Lilith originated around 1000 B.C. in Middle Eastern mythology (or is it real O.O :P ) as a winged female demon that prowled the night seducing and eating any men who slept outdoors, as well as unattended babies. Nothing more, nothing less. Also known as "The Night Creature" when translated into English (interesting connection there...*stares at Azzy*). Is this traditional Lilith the being to which you refer? Otherwise the only other Lilith with which I am familiar is the evil ex-wife from the show "Fraiser."
    My wRHG Char: The Fixer
    "oh fuck yeah, taco, you've been naughty" ~ Vorpal
    "" ~ Index


    ~Arch

    ~^^ENTER THE TUNNEL^^~

  4. #14
    Just as Planned. 969_DoomsDruid_969's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Sipping tea and being a douchebag.
    Posts
    629
    1. Fire and explosions don't affect Al.ice, remember? (I'm assuming the ammo types explode, because of the names. I don't know what they do. plz explain m9)
    2. Nice research, but my Lilith originates from 2 places: Wiccan philosophy (I am a Wiccan. Surprise motherfucker.), and my wonderful, magical headcanon in which you are all subject to.
    3. Constructs are anything that exists in the plane upon which the caster(of Negate Construct) is in because of superhuman powers(magic or no) which is either a second body controlled by the "creator" (no creation is required, but it is more common) or something at least semi-sentient (semi-sentient does include animals) that may be controlled by the "creator". I just didn't feel the need to explain that, considering I wasn't expecting this to be an issue. Also, Chaos helps the cause because it is metaphysical (don't tell me it isn't, it is, unless you are making it an undefinable Mary Substance) and therefore seals the Reflections as constructs.
    4. Sorry, are we referring to MEST as in Scientology? I am familiar with supersymmetric physics (barely, I am nowhere near an expert) but I have no idea what ME-ST is.
    EDIT: PS. You asked me whether I wanted to join the Coils. Considering the fact I will likely be unable to do actual pieces (like monthlies) until after December, I would like to join the Coils (and become a Strand of Fate), but unless you need me to do monthlies before then(assuming you have space and you are okay with me joining), my hands are kinda tied.
    Last edited by 969_DoomsDruid_969; 10-24-2016 at 03:18 PM.

    I am a quality shitposter(and Magnificent Bastard). You, on the other hand, are a shit-quality poster.

    Spoiler for Writing Motto:

    Spoiler for me:

    (made a wRHG)
    (wants to join a clan for the time being)

  5. #15
    Seņor MemeBar Alphaeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Ah...no.
    Posts
    1,040
    ME-ST is a short way of referring to the Matter/Energy-Space/Time continuum.

    Not to surprised about you being a Wiccan...there are lots in my area...so now I'm wondering if you are one of the local-yocals....

    Alright. Under your definition I'll conceded that the Reflections are constructs (although the Chaoids will not be so, since they have been liberated from David's powers and exist of their own accord now...working this out now, but these will be NPCs and not David's powers, so....).


    Fire and explosions won't effect her, the Aeropyre round, however (used in my story "The Change" only briefly) induces a chemical reaction in the atmosphere that causes immediate combustion of the atmospheric gases of a large area, also resulting in the melting of nearly all substances at hand. Additionally there is a huge shockwave generated. Anyhoo...I wouldn't use those anyway. There are better ways to get rid of this char, if I so chose (not saying I will, just saying period).
    My wRHG Char: The Fixer
    "oh fuck yeah, taco, you've been naughty" ~ Vorpal
    "" ~ Index


    ~Arch

    ~^^ENTER THE TUNNEL^^~

  6. #16
    Just as Planned. 969_DoomsDruid_969's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Sipping tea and being a douchebag.
    Posts
    629
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphaeus View Post
    ME-ST is a short way of referring to the Matter/Energy-Space/Time continuum.

    Not to surprised about you being a Wiccan...there are lots in my area...so now I'm wondering if you are one of the local-yocals....

    Alright. Under your definition I'll conceded that the Reflections are constructs (although the Chaoids will not be so, since they have been liberated from David's powers and exist of their own accord now...working this out now, but these will be NPCs and not David's powers, so....).


    Fire and explosions won't effect her, the Aeropyre round, however (used in my story "The Change" only briefly) induces a chemical reaction in the atmosphere that causes immediate combustion of the atmospheric gases of a large area, also resulting in the melting of nearly all substances at hand. Additionally there is a huge shockwave generated. Anyhoo...I wouldn't use those anyway. There are better ways to get rid of this char, if I so chose (not saying I will, just saying period).
    The amount of come at me bro in this post is legendary. Therefore, I will come at you bro. Just saying. I CHALLENGE THEE(after you finish with Cass. Not sure if you have done that yet tho. If you have, I need to do some stuff first.) You have Wiccans up in yo crib? Nice. Wish I had your neighbours.
    Also aaa! Unless the Chaoids have never been "created" (not literally, but you know what I mean) by our good Doctor, they are technically constructs(please correct me if wrong). Finally, shockwaves and combustion both suffer to Immune to Natural Law, so...

    I am a quality shitposter(and Magnificent Bastard). You, on the other hand, are a shit-quality poster.

    Spoiler for Writing Motto:

    Spoiler for me:

    (made a wRHG)
    (wants to join a clan for the time being)

  7. #17
    Senior Member Urako's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    571
    Quote Originally Posted by 969_DoomsDruid_969 View Post
    The amount of come at me bro in this post is legendary. Therefore, I will come at you bro. Just saying. I CHALLENGE THEE(after you finish with Cass. Not sure if you have done that yet tho. If you have, I need to do some stuff first.) You have Wiccans up in yo crib? Nice. Wish I had your neighbours.
    Also aaa! Unless the Chaoids have never been "created" (not literally, but you know what I mean) by our good Doctor, they are technically constructs(please correct me if wrong). Finally, shockwaves and combustion both suffer to Immune to Natural Law, so...
    Okay, you have a character that others are accepting and while they those attacks are technically within the bounds of natural law, I wouldn't make your character immune to everything. (or most things. (Actually, explosions aren't listed either.)) Don't push your luck with other Forumers.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

    I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

    Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

  8. #18
    Seņor MemeBar Alphaeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Ah...no.
    Posts
    1,040
    Well, you did already say you were going to fight me....anyhow, what about Azzy? Aren't you already fighting him? You might want to resolve those loose ends.

    Anyway, yes, I'm done with my end of the battle with Leelee.

    Sure, I'll fight you. Why not?

    Let's postpone the start date, though, until I've had time to work with Chromy on finalizing the Chaoids. In our secret dank-hole discussions, we have concluded that David did NOT create these Reflections -- rather, he thought about doing it, and then somehow the Chaos realm popped these beings into existence instead of his Reflections. They are still under study -- you're literally talking about something that I just posted the first little tidbit about. Also, because these are NPCs, they will obviously be subject to current NPC laws which keeps them from being able to directly and decisively impact your main char.

    Just realized something -- You can't spam your powers...David (to a certain extent) can. Problem solved. :P Yes, I accept this battle.

    EDIT: Just read Urwhacko's (all in good spirit, Ura...I like your char, btw, and look forward to when you'll be active again) post, and concur. The actual fire of the explosion would not harm you. Nor would the chemical reactions of Aeropyre rounds. But the shockwaves from both of these are actually more akin to sound-waves (aka, THUNDER/BOOMS) and thus unless your fae is a deaf and also an immaterial ghost, their power is identical to a physical punch.
    Last edited by Alphaeus; 10-24-2016 at 04:06 PM.
    My wRHG Char: The Fixer
    "oh fuck yeah, taco, you've been naughty" ~ Vorpal
    "" ~ Index


    ~Arch

    ~^^ENTER THE TUNNEL^^~

  9. #19
    Just as Planned. 969_DoomsDruid_969's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Sipping tea and being a douchebag.
    Posts
    629
    Already read it bruh. Also I like the amount of ignoring you have done on my sales pitch for joining the Coils. You can always bring the hammer down and say "No, fuck you." Also, really? Last I checked, shockwaves are created by a sudden discharge in pressure(immune) temperature(immune) or density(immune). So, logic assumes that...
    Also, I think I might wait until the cat arrives for fighting Cerulean...

    I am a quality shitposter(and Magnificent Bastard). You, on the other hand, are a shit-quality poster.

    Spoiler for Writing Motto:

    Spoiler for me:

    (made a wRHG)
    (wants to join a clan for the time being)

  10. #20
    =_= Hell yeah Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Usually my bed.
    Posts
    333
    Quote Originally Posted by 969_DoomsDruid_969 View Post

    I didn't actually design it to kill Winston. Just his kind.
    Just checking, but you do understand Winston himself isn't a stick figure, right?
    My wRHG: Winston Kitt

    Availability:
    Not at the moment.

    Building my own little world...

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •