StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bin this M'Luds

Quote Originally Posted by 969_DoomsDruid_969 View Post
    Already read it bruh. Also I like the amount of ignoring you have done on my sales pitch for joining the Coils. You can always bring the hammer down and say "No, fuck you." Also, really? Last I checked, shockwaves are created by a sudden discharge in pressure(immune) temperature(immune) or density(immune). So, logic assumes that...
    Also, I think I might wait until the cat arrives for fighting Cerulean...
    I commented about the clan thing on your own clan thread. Secondly, I'm fine either way. Aeropyre is OP as fuck (mini-ballistic bunker-busting smart-missile, essentially...hence why its ONLY appearance is in an Olit). David's a smart guy -- he is a ton more than just a gun and a few tricks. So whatever. Explain pressure, though, because technically all forms of physical damage result from "pressure."
    My wRHG Char: The Fixer
    "oh fuck yeah, taco, you've been naughty" ~ Vorpal
    "" ~ Index

~Arch

~^^ENTER THE TUNNEL^^~

The Grand, Exalted, Etc. Malacal's Avatar
    Seeing as how CnC is a tedious process and there are a lot of posts, I'm putting up my thing and then reading the character so you will probably see alot of repeats.
    Regardless, here we go.
    Spoiler for Apologies ahead of time:
    Full Title: The Grand Exalted Invincible Supreme Potentate and Honorary Spokesman for All Men in General

Everyone wants a certain song to play when they enter the room. Adding it to your signature is the next best thing. Even better is when it's not ten-hour Kirby dubstep remix.
    wRHG: Omega
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then prove it with your words and actions, you git.

Just as Planned. 969_DoomsDruid_969's Avatar
    0: OK.
    1: Everyone has said this.
    2: Fair enough.
    3: Eh.
    4: How and when(I tried to nerf this and stuff, but it took too long and I got removed from my account. Is there anyway to stop that on this forum? Just wondering)
    5:This is basically just a random-ass flavour thing. It doesn't really help unless you throw her off a building.
    6: I don't really get it. But point being, if she goes to, say, Mars, she doesn't give a fuck. If she is shot to the face(yes, it is possible to do that) then she will die. For the time being.
    7: Fair enough.
    8: Ok.
    9: Eh. Maybe.
    10: (The last bit on removing shit). No. But I will nerf some things. She doesn't really need removing as such. Her magic is always going to be supplementary. She IS an anti-mage. Her job is fuck you. Therefore, I won't remove anything straight-up, and I guess I'll see how it goes. But I will nerf certain things because I hadn't considered some of their effects(e.g Null aura) on certain people.

I am a quality shitposter(and Magnificent Bastard). You, on the other hand, are a shit-quality poster.

Spoiler for Writing Motto:

Spoiler for me:

(made a wRHG)
    (wants to join a clan for the time being)

Just noticed -- In your physics power thing....

10 Gs (10x gravity) is more than enough to render most people instantly unconscious. It can easily induce lethal heart attacks, strokes, aneurisms, and hemorrhaging in weaker individuals. There are only a few random people alive today that can top out between 13-14 Gs while still retaining motor skills, cognitive function, and health.

In other words, you're little shockwave could be and instant KO or even kill-shot to many Gladiators....I'd recommend reducing it to 5-6. This is more than enough to push all but the strongest of gladiators (and knowing most of those super strong dudes they would laugh at 15-20 Gs, so that reduction really doesn't affect them).
    "" ~ Index

~Arch

~^^ENTER THE TUNNEL^^~

Also, once you've done your nerfs, are we still battling or no? If not, I've got plans to make.

Spoiler for What I've Obtained:

1: Yeah. I thought that. Changing with the rest of my nerfs (speaking of which, it will probably be a problem when I add Circles and Rituals to her kit... Eh, fuck it).
    2: Probs not, considering I need to do some admin, have a point at which I will be busy doing stuff, and then probably fight other people. Speaking of fighting you, when I fight you (another reason why I think I will wait, considering he is returning, apparently) I want to fight the cat.
    3: Speaking of haemorrhaging, I am probably going to change the archotechnologic benefits of Aifeala from a bond-cutting blade to something... a bit gorier.
    Last edited by 969_DoomsDruid_969; 10-25-2016 at 03:25 PM.

I am a quality shitposter(and Magnificent Bastard). You, on the other hand, are a shit-quality poster.

Spoiler for me:

(made a wRHG)

1: Yeah. I thought that. Changing with the rest of my nerfs (speaking of which, it will probably be a problem when I add Circles and Rituals to her kit... Eh, fuck it).
    2: Probs not, considering I need to do some admin, have a point at which I will be busy doing stuff, and then probably fight other people. Speaking of fighting you, when I fight you (another reason why I think I will wait, considering he is returning, apparently) I want to fight the cat.
    3: Speaking of haemorrhaging, I am probably going to change the archotechnologic benefits of Aifeala from a bond-cutting blade to something... a bit gorier.
    Alright...I agree with changing the Aifeala.
    "" ~ Index

~Arch

~^^ENTER THE TUNNEL^^~

Change it however you want (so long as it's not ridiculously overpowered but you already knew that ). Although I recommend you also change your demo unless you want the story to include how Aifeala was lost and replaced. Your choice though.
    Last edited by Urako; 10-25-2016 at 06:53 PM.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

The Grand, Exalted, Etc. Malacal's Avatar
    4: How and when(I tried to nerf this and stuff, but it took too long and I got removed from my account. Is there anyway to stop that on this forum? Just wondering)
    I just have it set where I never get logged off personally.
    Full Title: The Grand Exalted Invincible Supreme Potentate and Honorary Spokesman for All Men in General

Everyone wants a certain song to play when they enter the room. Adding it to your signature is the next best thing. Even better is when it's not ten-hour Kirby dubstep remix.
    wRHG: Omega
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then prove it with your words and actions, you git.

To U-R-aking inside,(no idea why I called you that, but only thing I could think of) I'm not sure I'm changing anything that will affect the demo (her spear(s) are still sharp, bro, they're just not THAT sharp).

To Necali, HOW?

Spoiler for me:

(made a wRHG)

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information