StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Bin this M'Luds

I hope both your schedules are clear for it. Best of luck to the both of you. And Alphaeus, that would be hilarious though to be honest it would be difficult to pull off and actually win. Besides that, people on the forums (not just Dooms, EVERYONE with a half-breed) always chooses to add the racial strengths without adding racial weaknesses. That's my guess as to why half-demons are (annoyingly) so popular.

Maybe for an alternate joke ending perhaps?
    Last edited by Urako; 12-10-2016 at 09:47 PM.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

I will actually do this. I was thinking have Alice get into the battle by encountering Altaer in some bar. She'd sass him, he'd go out back to his car, and come back and do that to her.

Sorta a humorous prologue to the actual fight.

David's going to beat Alice with his jacket. Like, literally.

But that's all I'm going to say.
    My wRHG Char: The Fixer
    "oh fuck yeah, taco, you've been naughty" ~ Vorpal
    "" ~ Index

~Arch

~^^ENTER THE TUNNEL^^~

Just as Planned. 969_DoomsDruid_969's Avatar
    If you do, that's kinda asshat. Because Al.ice isn't that op man.

@Rakez: Yo, have any of you guys noticed my weakness spoiler. And to solve thecwaffle's pet peeve, Al.ice is both weaker and less durable than an average 19-21-year-old girl. She also doesn't have adrenaline. And there is the metal kryptonite. And the possibility to make herself two-tyred like a bicycle, so she can't do anything. Read the tab guys.

I am a quality shitposter(and Magnificent Bastard). You, on the other hand, are a shit-quality poster.

Spoiler for Writing Motto:

Spoiler for me:

(made a wRHG)
    (wants to join a clan for the time being)

Quote Originally Posted by 969_DoomsDruid_969 View Post
    If you do, that's kinda asshat. Because Al.ice isn't that op man.

@Rakez: Yo, have any of you guys noticed my weakness spoiler. And to solve thecwaffle's pet peeve, Al.ice is both weaker and less durable than an average 19-21-year-old girl. She also doesn't have adrenaline. And there is the metal kryptonite. And the possibility to make herself two-tyred like a bicycle, so she can't do anything. Read the tab guys.
    Don't worry too much, i'm sure he'll take the fight seriously. There's only so much you can degrade another character before you (hopefully) lose all the votes after all.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Just as Planned. 969_DoomsDruid_969's Avatar
    You were kinda right, and kinda wrong. You'll see what i mean

I am a quality shitposter(and Magnificent Bastard). You, on the other hand, are a shit-quality poster.

Spoiler for Writing Motto:

Spoiler for me:

(made a wRHG)
    (wants to join a clan for the time being)

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information