StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

View Poll Results: Who won the Unofficial Rhg

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Replayed's Animation:Cobalt Vs Prodigy

5 41.67%
  • Mumen rider's Animation :Prodigy vs Cobalt

7 58.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unofficial Rhg Cobalt vs Prodigy Battle for who Leads the Clan(links to Anims Below)

Unofficial Rhg Cobalt vs Prodigy Battle for who Leads the Clan(links to Anims Below)

Last edited by Isa-kuno; 11-07-2016 at 06:28 PM.

Voted for Mumen rider. Because you compiled collabs and joint in flash! not in pivot thats crucial for a good clan leader! :^)
    TRYING MY BEST

Spoiler for I support:

Apparently someone is saying Im unfair to Replayed they made a leafy style Video basicly Shiting on my Reputation as an Animator called me Weeb now tell me the day you Voted didnt the date say Poll will Close 11-22-2016? but the Guy is saying i Closed it after you Voted then Re opened it after watching his Video im honsetly Never fighting somoene without a stick Page account Ever again

I vote for Mumen rider. His animation had more angles to them. Other guy's was just 2d the whole time, with no panning around.

Hey what Can i do to Better my Animation at my Current Level any tips even though im Leading the Vote's are super Close and Can Change at anytime, Meaning i need to find a way to Improve even More in My Next Rhg

Mumen Rider's was bad Coblyat's was Gucci

Quote Originally Posted by Isa-kuno View Post
    Hey what Can i do to Better my Animation at my Current Level any tips even though im Leading the Vote's are super Close and Can Change at anytime, Meaning i need to find a way to Improve even More in My Next Rhg
    add more inbeetweens to slow things down with out using the rule of 2's Because you have accomplished something really hard to do. and thats make a good fight seen. that is all i can see

it was hard to pick a winner like it almost always is. i picked momen riders because it was more smooth. replayed if you smooth things out more you shold be good.

anyways i have no idea who will win good luck to both of you and i hope this helped
    Last edited by wanderingbrodude; 11-12-2016 at 07:38 PM.

Clans I Support
    Spoiler for :

i see Thank you i will do as wise in my next 1

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wwwwwwwwwwwwwoN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wwwooO new clan leader mwahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa mwahahahaha yes!!!!!!! THAT WAS FREAKING CLOSE TOO CLOSE

Good job man!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information