StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: A bunch of simple stickman videos

A bunch of simple stickman videos

I started using flash dayyyys ago,but now im more active and im interested more in it
    So here's my youtube channel link here where you can check my videos and if you can give me informations on how to make them better
    -->https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCac...IR-UMagAS7zuAQ
    BE SURE to send me your channel link as well i can't wait to discover new animators

Honestly? Not too shabby, especially considering how long you've been animating for. I appreciate how you actually aren't skimping and getting lazy with your animation like a lot of folks tend to do.

Something I'm seeing, and it appears to be a consistent thing with your videos is how even the spacing is. You have jumps, punches, getting up, etc. For some reason, all of them have the same spacing. Avoid this!

Let's take a look at an example:

As you can see, the timing, (The number of frames between the start and end of the action), is the same. On the other hand the spacing, (the distance between each individual frame), is very, very different. By controlling the spacing, you can create different meanings for every action. You can turn a light push into an earthshattering punch, and turn a walk into an awkward limp. It's a pretty vital skill to cultivate.

If you need to know more, Alan Becker made a very good video on this some time ago. It can be seen here:

Anyway, best of luck! I hope to see you continue on your animation journey!

Haha it's cool, I like it, just by looking at your animation, I can tell you're going to get really good fast. I just started animating again, I still have my old stuff around if you want to check it out, I'll send you a pm ��

Thread Information