Saturday, January 7th 2017, 12:00PM EST (-5 UTC)
11:00AM - 12:00PM
Signups in the discord channel (information on how to sign up below).
12:00PM - 4:30PM
Double elimination bracket.
(These times are estimates based on previous tournaments)
- Games are best of 3. Semi finals onwards will be best of 5.
- Matches are all to be played in classic.
- Your starting empire for each round will be the same. You will announce this when you sign up. Random is banned.
- First game is always on Forest. Following maps are chosen between Desert, Forest, Ice Lands or Gates.
- After each game, the winner first announces if they are changing empire or not. Then, the loser will announce if they are changing empire. If the loser does change empire, they forfeit map pick, even if the winner also changes empire. Otherwise, loser picks map.
- All games are decided by 15 minutes. Whoever controls tower at 15 minutes is the winner.
- If the game is lagging (to the point where it is unplayable), take a screenshot and send it to the #problems text channel (information below) for a TO to assess.
- Pausing for any reason will result in a forfeit if elected by your opponent.
- No using any known exploits (of course). If what your opponent is doing is questionable, take a screenshot and send it to #problems.
- No vulgar language during games - disqualification may result.
- If the game freezes, both players must take a screenshot and send it to #problems.
** If one of the players forget to take the screenshot, they forfeit that match.
- After each match, save the replay link in a pastebin. Send the pastebin with all games in the set to the #replays text channel, not each game individually.
Please refrain from:
- Using Castle Unit 3 in any empire. They have been banned to reduce stall.
- Positioning ranged units on the bottom of the map to avoid being hit by other ranged units. This is a serious bug that while hard to do, can be set up, and is not allowed.
- Positioning air units on the nearest side/bottom of the map and behind castle archer to avoid being hit.
- Charrog rejumping or using cycloid double tornado.
- spawning trees near the bottom or top of the map to cause the scorpions to walk outside of the map (and remain mostly impervious).
Using any of these in a match will result in a loss for that match. Repeat offenders will be disqualified
How to join?
Join the Masters of Inamorta discord channel
during scheduled sign ups time, and send details of your SE username, code, rating and starting empire to the #sign-ups text channel. There is no entry cap, so don't be afraid to join!
Who are the Tournament Organisers?
AsePlayer, PleaseBeGentle (Zomar), Nyarlathotep (Rain/Mastema), DAZ, Galeforce.
5th. 15$ each
7th. 10$ each
Do you have what it takes to become a Master of Inamorta?