StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 73 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Character Clubhouse and Interview Lounge: Break Two, Azure has Difficulties in Life T

Character Clubhouse and Interview Lounge: Break Two, Azure has Difficulties in Life T

Thread that inspired this one.

Spoiler for Introduction:

Welcome one and all, to the Character Clubhouse and Interview Lounge! If you read the scenario above, you likely understand the general premise of this, but I'll be sure to further explain anyways!

Overview: This is an RP-esque event to let writers from all over the site have some fun with and give some interesting looks into their characters. Violence and other hostile acts are not only not permitted here, they can't even occur! Questions will be asked, and characters are permitted to answer in one of two ways:

Public/Group Interview: Answering in front of everybody! This allows people to openly talk and react to the answers as they're being answered. Some questions can only be answered publicly. Don't like it? Don't answer at all then! No answer is always viable.

Private/Solo Interview: Using a private interview room, you can PM your characters answer. Obviously, this means nobody else can see it, though that doesn't mean you can't be persuaded to share it with others! Any private interviews will be posted after the event concludes; not for reactionary purposes since all you bums will be gone, but for pure entertainment. Some questions will only be provate, so as before, not answering is always viable.

Rules:
    1. No violence or hostile actions. Anybody trying will get a strike and have their post edited or deleted. Three strikes and you're banned from the thread.

2. Keep mature themes SFW. You can get a bit raunchy if you like, but if it travels down the route of becoming NSFW, you get your post edited/deleted and get a strike. Same as above, three strikes, you're threadbanned.

3. Stay in character. While this RP will involve breaking the fourth wall, characters are still characters. Keep them in character. No penalties for this, it's just kind of a dick move to just act OOC for no reason.

4. Only control your own character(s). If they aren't yours, don't control them or answer for them. Basic RP etiquette.

Layout:
    Lobby: How you enter and exit the establishment. Only accessible by invite. A pretty plain room, has a check in desk. Leads to Main Lounge.

Main Lounge: Where the magic happens. Has couches, chairs, tables, a bar, television, a jukebox with every song ever written, magazines, and access to every other room. Where most stuff will likely happen.

Restrooms: Male, Female, It, Other. Each room is equipped with 12 toilets, 4 urinals, 8 stalls. Why does the Female restroom have urinals? Don't ask, don't tell.

Kitchen: Where the food comes from. You're not allowed there.

Private Interview Rooms: Somehow, there always seems to be enough for each guest. A plain black room with a stool in it and a microphone. Questions are heard over an intercom. (PM responses to me.) One entity per room.

Side Lounge: A smaller lounge for those who don't care for crowds. Plays jazz over the speaker at a soft tone, has a more classy bar, and fits ten entities max. No interviews are held here.

NPCs:

Bill Washington: Main Interviewer and an overall swell guy. Likes to make jokes and keep the mood light. A bit on the tall side, he's lean, clean shaven, has long black hair he keeps in a ponytail and bright brown eyes like caramel. Wears a green cardigan over a white button up and some khaki slacks. Wears brown loafers, and is a loafer enthusiast. He also likes collecting candles.

Nina LeFleur: Bartender in the Main Lounge. Red hair, green eyes, and a splash of freckles. Not much for conversation, she has a scar across her nose from some previous scuffle involving a bear, a yeti, two recently thawed cavemen, a cup of cocoa with three marshmallows and no whipped cream, and a crucifix with a leprechaun. She's a bit shorr, a bit pale, and wears a black vest over a white button up. Has black pants and shoes.

Joey Johnstar: A sandy-blond haired bloke with a bit of an accent you can't seem to place and stormy grey eyes. He works bartender in the Side Lounge and enjoys mixing fancy drinks in fancy ways. Has a collection of rare and exotic teeth from animals he's supposedly suplexed. Roughly average height, lightly bronzed skin. Wears a black vest and white button up shirt with a black tie. Wears black pants and shoes.

X: She works in the Lobby and takes guest information. She is slightly larger than average cockatiel with glasses on. Has a slightly bored tone at all times. Quick to get riled. Has actually killed people with her glare. Fluent in 76 different languages, most unknown to humans, and at least two spoken exclusively my daffodils.

Notes:
    -This is meant to be light-hearted and fun with occasional serious topics. Try to keep it from getting out of hand.

-Anybody can join at any time with any character. Simply provide a description of your character's appearance when they enter and check in with X. A list of guests and how they look will be kept here in the OP for reference, as well as the post they introduced themselves.

-NPCs can be mildly used, so long as they remain in character. If any are used OOC, I retain the right to change posts to reflect this.

-Only myself or Luna (if she likes) may ask interview questions.

-Remember, this place is non-hostile and non-canon. Likely, your abilities won't matter. If you have issue with this, you may not wish to participate.

Guests:
    Spoiler for There's Quite A Number:
    Last edited by Azure; 12-26-2016 at 07:40 PM.

Spoiler for What I've Obtained:

I'm in.

And I'll be using Altaer, I think. David's doing too many battles to take time for stuff like this.

Besides, Al's my party animal.

Spoiler for Does this make you happy, Azzy?:

Don't worry, he won't get violent.
    Last edited by Alphaeus; 12-09-2016 at 07:25 AM. Reason: Azzy
    My wRHG Canon: The Remarkable Life of Altaer
    "oh fuck yeah, taco, you've been naughty" ~ Vorpal
    "" ~ Index
    Spoiler for More stuff:

Of Regret and Longing. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    I'll enter with Sencarn, Leader of Sanctuary.

Spoiler for Profile:

Not too familiar with RPs, but you gotta start somewhere and this looks like it's gonna be interesting.
    Last edited by Kamiroo Wolf; 12-08-2016 at 02:21 PM.

Availability:
    Ready.

Just as Planned. 969_DoomsDruid_969's Avatar
    I need to know whether you have to tell the whole truth.
    If so I will use Emily(check SS4 for profile). If not I'll use on of the kin(al.ice's aides, on her page).

I am a quality shitposter(and Magnificent Bastard). You, on the other hand, are a shit-quality poster.

Spoiler for Writing Motto:

Spoiler for me:

(made a wRHG)
    (wants to join a clan for the time being)

I'm going to bring Dozer in. He won't be violent, but he will bring his staff with him in case there's any questions pertaining to it. Just don't expect too much activity till i'm finished with IRL stuff. His appearance is in his profile under appearance.
    Last edited by Urako; 12-08-2016 at 04:17 PM.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

{OoC:You only have to tell the truth if your character isn't a liar. And like I said in the OP, name and physical description. Letting Sencarn in now.}

Upon arrival, Sencarn is greeted by an annoyed looking cockatiel reading Vogue magazine and tapping at a computer.

X: "Oh look, our first guest. Sign your name here and head through the door down the hall. Bill'll be waiting for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Azure View Post
    {OoC:You only have to tell the truth if your character isn't a liar. And like I said in the OP, name and physical description. Letting Sencarn in now.}

Upon arrival, Sencarn is greeted by an annoyed looking cockatiel reading Vogue magazine and tapping at a computer.

X: "Oh look, our first guest. Sign your name here and head through the door down the hall. Bill'll be waiting for you.
    (Even if all the information is displayed in the character profile?)
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Quote Originally Posted by Azure View Post
    -Anybody can join at any time with any character. Simply provide a description of your character's appearance when they enter and check in with X. A list of guests and how they look will be kept here in the OP for reference, as well as the post they introduced themselves.
    {OoC: Yes.}

{OOC Oh I see...make Altaer sit in the waiting room while Sen gets let in}
    My wRHG Canon: The Remarkable Life of Altaer
    "oh fuck yeah, taco, you've been naughty" ~ Vorpal
    "" ~ Index
    Spoiler for More stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaeus View Post
    {OOC Oh I see...make Altaer sit in the waiting room while Sen gets let in}
    {OoC: He'll get in when you learn to read, sir.}

Page 1 of 73 123451151 ... LastLast