StickPage Winter Animation Competition - Discovery Gone Wrong - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Winter Animation Competition - Survival - $1,000 in prizes, 10 placements, $330 first prize!
Page 69 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1959656667686970717273 LastLast

Thread: Character Clubhouse and Interview Lounge: Break Two, Azure has Difficulties in Life T

David raised an eyebrow, an empress? He thought. He had known a lot of rulers, but the only female rulers he had ever met was the Queen of Sheba and Queen Elizabeth.

He scratched the back of his head, interested, "Empress? What type of empress? Is she like you Prince?" He asked, while secretly thinking in his mind, I'll show him scary if he insults me again...

Spoiler for Supports and Other Stuff:
    RHG: Ignus/Drayneus
    wRHG: The Dead Man Walking

Probably in my room again...writing stories.
    Prince Voidwraith laughed. "Oh no, she's nothing like me. From last we heard of her, she had an entire castle to herself and countless alien bug soldiers at her command. But then something must have happened, because she wasn't on her planet when we passed by. In fact, no one was there at all. It looked like a war had taken place on it. There was an orb of bright white light there, and it told us that she got new powers and that we were supposed to find her if we could. Her soldiers are combing the universe looking for her. It won't be long before they find this planet."

The Prince looked at Mr. Stinkfoot for a moment. "What was her name again?"

"I believe she was named Vampress, sir." Mr. Stinkfoot replied. "But the light said her name was changed."

"Riiight...but to what? Wait, let me think here..."

The Prince closed his eyes briefly, and then giggled, slapping his forehead. "Of course! Vamprina! That was her name."

"I believe you're right sir." Mr. Stinkfoot replied. "I remember that name too."

"She lost her memories though, right?"

"That's what the light said."

Prince Voidwraith shifted on the couch, looking down at his shadow, and then at Mr. Stinkfoot's.

"Well...she knows where our shadows are. Now every other shadow in the room will be able to tell her what happened here, if she wants them to."

"Would she also know about the shadows of the other lords and ladies here too?"

"Of course she would, but what for? We're connected to her past, not them. She'd probably use their shadows just to figure out whether they were present in this room or not."

Prince Voidwraith turned his attention to Derrick again. "Vamprina does live here...right?"
    Dormant

Need Help With Your wRHG? Send me a Private Message and I'll see what I can do!

Spoiler for OPPOSITION:

Derrick considered whether or not he wanted to confirm because he knew people were after Vamprina and the validity of the statement seemed ridiculous, but he ultimately decided to cooperate. In the events that the man had ill will towards her, he would never remember his answer anyways.

"It's true. I don't know too much about her because she was always a tad secretive, but I have met of her so i'll give you that. So if Vamprina is an empress and she knows where you guys are, why doesn't she return home?"
    Last edited by Urako; 02-14-2017 at 10:50 AM.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

“May have something to do with the memory loss,” Iris interjected, both the people he was speaking to having vanished, “It wouldn't be the first time an amnesiac stuck around locally. People here are hit or miss with strangers, either welcome them as family or try to burn them like witches.”

Dragging a chair, the water-man moved closer to the others, “If she does have powers and you-” He turned slightly to Derrick for a moment, “-do know her, RHG might be a good starting point. If she had any fights, you should be able to google them, and she might be registered on their website.”

“If you wanted a meet, you could register yourself and challenge her to a battle, but if she's not one of them, you’d be stuck in the system. On the flip side, a good chunk of the people who work there think they're above the law, and while they kinda are, they're afraid of each other and easy to dig up dirt on.”

He paused for a moment, thinking. “If it's not the RHG, I'd be careful asking too many questions. Lotta corrupt organizations would kill to have her, depending on her powers, so tipping any of them off would amplify the search from you gentleman, to anyone they can afford.” He shrugged. “That there is why I don't take missing persons cases anymore.”

"Because her home is gone." the Prince answered simply. "It was ravaged by a powerful dark celestial being named Sevientorr, or, by his original name...Shadowyvern. He killed her and enslaved her bugs. When she came back, she could hear shadows and control them and stuff, 'cause Sev corrupted half of her. Needless to say, her people were terrified. Eventually, her dad came around...that's Seraph, by the way...and then he and Shadowyvern had a big fight and things like that. He then tried to save Vamprina from Sev's corruption stuff, but it didn't work out very well. He gave her a new body and a new world to live on...and then things were pretty much normal from there. As for the new body thing...that's where she lost memories of her past."

The Prince shrugged. "Maybe that was a good thing. But I don't know how she'd react if loads of bug soldiers showed up one day claiming to be her royal army."

He glanced at Mr. Stinkfoot, a grim look on his face. "We have to find her before they do."

Mr. Stinkfoot nodded. "It will be tough, sir. I'm not sure she'd give them time to explain themselves."

"She won't...try to kill us right away, would she?"

"I do not think so, sir."

"Yeah...I'd probably win a shouting match...but not a fight. Especially not with her."

The Prince then turned to the new speaker (Iris), nodding at him.

"We're not fighters. That said, we're not incapable of defending ourselves...but we're not pros at any sort of gladiator-y stuff."

He looked around the room, briefly noting all his listeners.

"I've heard a lot about her, and I seriously respect her skill. If anyone really is after her, they should give up and hope she didn't notice them. It will not turn out well for them, believe me."
    Last edited by Cassandra; 02-14-2017 at 12:18 PM.
    Dormant

Spoiler for OPPOSITION:

David let out a bellowing laugh, "Oh please... I've lived for five thousand years, and Death itself has challenged to me to fight for my soul on more than one occasion. I don't think this "Vamprina" could give me a run for my money. I may be immortal, but I'm not invincible, I can still die by battle."

He opened a portal and brought out a wooden knife. Unsheathing his katana, he ran the edge of the blade over the wood, sharpening the steel as he went. "I have faced evils that man himself cannot comprehend. I would be glad to help you find her, but my memory will be wiped when I leave, sorry..."

Spoiler for Supports and Other Stuff:
    RHG: Ignus/Drayneus
    wRHG: The Dead Man Walking

Prince Voidwraith leaned back, folding his arms behind his head.

"In a way you're right." he replied. "Vamprina can't harm you directly because of handlers and stuff. It's complicated. Still, you're lucky you don't have one of the Alphega-whatsits after you for real. I've heard one of them can speak a word that can completely erase anything from existence. One word. That is, if you're an Alph-thing yourself, then you're fine. For everyone and everything else...it's permanent bye-bye."

"It's Alphegerai, sir." Mr. Stinkfoot commented. The Prince snorted and gave him a dismissive wave.

"Right. Whatever."

There was a brief silence, and then the Prince shook his head.

"I think we'd be fine finding her ourselves anyways." he muttered, half to himself.
    Last edited by Cassandra; 02-14-2017 at 01:50 PM.
    Dormant

Spoiler for OPPOSITION:

"Well good luck trying to find her. She has so many groups trying to hunt her down and she has gone into hiding, but if you're telling to truth, i'm sure she'd be happier somewhere where she doesn't constantly have to look over her shoulder. I'm sure that would be nice."
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Rubbing the back of his neck, Cadell sighed. "Jeez, this RHG stuff sounds like it has some really high standards. The plan Clem and I have is to observe all the fighting from a reference point, at least until training progresses some more. Nothing direct n' dangerous, ya know? What you two got in mind is some high-tier danger zone material."

"By 'some more,' the boy means quite a lot more." Still in the form of a small bird, Clemence poked his head up from behind Cadell's shoulder.

Cadell whistled apprehensively. "Way to call me out, sensei sour punch. Anyway, if you don't mind me asking, how do you fellas plan on meeting with this Vamprina gal? Once ya find her, that is. Just walking up to have a talk right off the bat sounds a bit sketchy, given the vibrant description of her edgy bad@ssery."
    Last edited by Draou; 02-15-2017 at 02:02 AM.
    RHG

(Coming "soon")

Prince Voidwraith shrugged a little. "Plan A was to find her. Plan B was to figure out how to talk to her. Maybe I'd send her a note or something first, before exposing myself or something. I should probably write something about being royal. Maybe that will hold her horses a little."

"But sir..." his bodyguard began. "...you don't have an army anymore."

The Prince nodded. "I know that. I want to talk to her, not go to war with her. Besides, the light orb that gave us this information seemed like a nice guy. I don't think he intended to send us to our deaths; there's something that's telling me we can trust it. Also, Vamprina tends to eliminate threats. When we do decide to meet face-to-face, or if she wants to investigate us herself, it's highly likely that she'd interrogate our shadows first. We have no ill intentions towards her, and... hopefully...she'll know that right away."

Mr. Stinkfoot smiled and looked fondly at the Prince. "Well...if things do go sideways, sir...I'll be there for you."

Returning the smile, Prince Voidwraith laughed. "I know you will."
    Dormant

Spoiler for OPPOSITION:

Thread Information