StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Winter Animation Competition - Survival - WINNERS LIST POSTED!
Page 70 of 73 FirstFirst ... 20606667686970717273 LastLast

Thread: Character Clubhouse and Interview Lounge: Break Two, Azure has Difficulties in Life T

Cadell nodded slowly. "Alrighty then. Sounds pretty chill. Well, I suppose I still got a question tho. Say you find her, help her out, succeed n' negotiations and all that jazz. What's yer plan after that?"
    RHG

(Coming "soon")

Probably in my room again...writing stories.
    The Prince shrugged. "No idea. I thought I might stay here awhile, see the sights on this world. Doesn't seem like an ideal vacation spot though."

Mr. Stinkfoot nodded in agreement. "There's lots of fighting here. Humans and aliens alike seem drawn to this world because of it, but I and the Prince...we're not as entertained. Some fights can be interesting; others...not so much. In the end, it's all like one big show."

"Yeah." Prince Voidwraith responded. "Once it gets boring, we'll find someone to take us back home."
    Available

Need Help With Your wRHG? Send me a Private Message and I'll see what I can do!

Spoiler for OPPOSITION:

Cadell raised an eyebrow. "So you're saying that you don't consider it your business to interfere?"
    RHG

(Coming "soon")

Derrick turned towards the boy and spoke with a hint of warning in his voice. "Cadell, Monarchs usually don't interfere in the affairs of the foreign populace unless they want to invade. granted diplomacy happens, but that's usually with other leaders. Prince Voidswraith here said he just wants to speak with Vamprina."
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Cadell smirked, sticking out his tongue jokingly. "Of course. Still..." He glanced back at Voidwrath. "Don't take this the wrong way, but you don't strike me as a typical monarch type."
    RHG

(Coming "soon")

"We're not invading anybody's planets." the Prince snarled, his voice rising. "Mine has been invaded...and I know exactly how that feels like. It is the single most traumatizing and chaotic experience that I've ever had in my entire life! The way I see it, if I were to try taking over someone else's world, I'm just as bad as the aliens that did this to mine. I would not like to be them, thank you very much."

Mr. Stinkfoot put a tentacle on the Prince's shoulder. "Sir..." he cautioned, but the young ruler's eyes were still ablaze. At length, the Prince sighed, seemingly relaxing.

"I'd prefer to forget that memory." he said quietly, dropping his gaze. "I lost many of my people because of it."

There was a brief silence, and then the Prince shook his head. Making eye contact with Cadell, he grinned, clearly displaying his fangs. "If you don't think I'm the royal type, just wait till you see the other rulers of the Five Realms. You'd simply love Princess Hellfire of the Doomrealm."
    Last edited by Cassandra; 02-16-2017 at 06:08 PM.
    Available

Spoiler for OPPOSITION:

Just as Planned. 969_DoomsDruid_969's Avatar
    A person burst out laughing. They was there as if they had been since my other characters left, and if you checked the pad, their name would be written.
    Spoiler for the new guy:
    Last edited by 969_DoomsDruid_969; 02-21-2017 at 02:24 PM.

I am a quality shitposter(and Magnificent Bastard). You, on the other hand, are a shit-quality poster.

Spoiler for Writing Motto:

Spoiler for me:

(made a wRHG)
    (wants to join a clan for the time being)

Cadell squinted at Voidwrath. "I suppose I worded that a bit too short. Great brushing skills though. Seriously, mine couldn't look whiter if I plastered 'em. I don't mean to condescend, but I wasn't referring to just violence... Nah man, I believe I said interfere. Funny word, that one."

Raising an eyebrow, he continued. "Look, I understand this is a topic ya wanna avoid, and I have no idea how yer world's politics work, but helping out other 'nations' ain't a bad thing. Heck, great opportunity for starting some good relations, as D-man so eloquently affirmed for us. Doesn't even have to be fast. After all this blows over, I honestly think that'd be a great start."
    Last edited by Draou; 02-17-2017 at 12:56 AM.
    RHG

(Coming "soon")

Prince Voidwraith nodded at Cadell. "I'm not so sure how I'd help here. Before the invasion, there used to be very little interaction between I and the other rulers of the Five Realms. Now, we've all agreed to be friends...in case there's another attack. Although I may be of influence back on my world, I believe there's very little chance of me making any sort of impact here. I tend to lose my temper easily when disrespected. It's a habit I have yet to break."

He paused a moment to narrow his eyes at the...entertained newcomer. "Honestly...we tend to look down on humans. They tend to treat us according to appearance. In fact, we visited a human-infested planet once...and had to pose as fake monsters to be able to hide there awhile. Mr. Stinkfoot was a closet monster, and I was the monster under the bed. It was nice at first, but then Halloween was over and we had black-suited humans after us. We've heard of the white-coats that poke animals with sleep thorns and take them apart for experiments. We believed the black suits led to them, and managed to escape. So far, there hasn't been a human planet I've been on that hasn't set its military-type forces against us. We always turn out as a threat one way or the other."
    Available

Spoiler for OPPOSITION:

David waved a hand through the air, taking his attention away from his blade. "Please, Voidwrath, these politics, while being interesting to a scholar like me, are kind of... What's the word used today? Oh yeah, tiresome? Yeah that's it."

He set his katana's hilt against the table and leaned forward, gesturing with his hands, "Through listening to your intriguing story, I can tell this is of great importance to you, and I respect that, it seems a worthy cause. But..." He cracked his neck, grunting a little as he did, "What I'd like to know is how you came about to be Prince. Were you born into it? Given it? What?"

Killed for it... A voice rang in David's mind, He could've done that too...

(My Triad of Characters Is Complete!)
    Spoiler for Supports:
    wRHG: The Lion of Palestine
    Am I Available For Battle? Nope! Not at all... The life of an author never stops...

Thread Information