StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Character Clubhouse and Interview Lounge: Break Two, Azure has Difficulties in Life T

Just as Planned. 969_DoomsDruid_969's Avatar
    (OoC: he's telling you to put the profile on the thread. Like I 'm gonna do once I get time)

I am a quality shitposter(and Magnificent Bastard). You, on the other hand, are a shit-quality poster.

Spoiler for Writing Motto:

Spoiler for me:

(made a wRHG)
    (wants to join a clan for the time being)

I will prance in like a happy dead rabbit with my character Light http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?80681-Light

Not good with jokes. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure View Post
    {OoC:You only have to tell the truth if your character isn't a liar. And like I said in the OP, name and physical description. Letting Sencarn in now.}

Upon arrival, Sencarn is greeted by an annoyed looking cockatiel reading Vogue magazine and tapping at a computer.

X: "Oh look, our first guest. Sign your name here and head through the door down the hall. Bill'll be waiting for you.
    {OoC: Right into it, huh? All right, let's give this a shot...}

Sencarn adjusts the gilded monocle seemingly levitating just off the surface of his face, approaching the bird and bending slightly over the counter before scribbling his name on a piece of paper lazily clapped to a clipboard. Tucking away his personal silver and crimson pen in the breast of his wrinkled hoodie, the collector of sins nods a "thank you" to the cockatiel before proceeding down the hallway and placing his hands on the brass knob and allowing his wrist to twist.

"Hmm, not necessarily my taste in decoration, but I suppose it serves the designer's purpose."
    Current wRHG: Declan "Mirage" Stoddardr

Availability:
    Slaughter. Me.

Okay then. Lets get to it.

Spoiler for Information Relevant to the event:
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Sencarn finds himself in the Main Lounge, with Bill casually sitting in a chair, jamming to some Madonna from his phone.

As Dozer enters, he is met with the same large cockatiel as Sencarn was, though she gives a bit of an annoyed sigh this time.

X: "Hello there. Sign your name, head to the Main Lounge. Nice and simple, right?"

Spoiler for What I've Obtained:

Spoiler for Iris Bright:

Despite looking like totally the type of person who'd rob a bank and take a half dozen hostages, there was an awkward unease to which Iris entered the lobby, his eyes darting around the room, hidden by his visor with each step he took. There was a constriction where his gut should've been, but he tried shaking it off as he made his way inside, making his way towards the... bird with glasses. Lacking the authority to talk about oddities however, tried shoving it out of his mind, noticing the man before him and following his lead.
    Last edited by Crank; 12-08-2016 at 08:46 PM.

Dozer walked into the lounge calm and mildly happy about the events. So when the guy asked him to write his name down, he complied. He did so with a pen raising it to sign the name. But alas, pens are not made the same quality that they used to be. So when the pen touched the paper, ink blotted out over half of it. He gave a small uneasy smile and tried to laugh it off.

"Yeah sorry about that."

He tried to write his name again only this time it worked. After that, Derrick walked briskly into the main lounge without any further queue and before the man could rant off to him.
    Last edited by Urako; 12-08-2016 at 08:37 PM.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

X: "And so the problems begin..." She gets a new sheet out. "Sign your name and head back. And do be careful, or I'll be very, very annoyed."
    Last edited by Azure; 12-08-2016 at 08:40 PM.

Spoiler for What I've Obtained:

'Sign? Shit.' Under his visor, Iris winced heavily. There was now a tingling in his arm as he approached the paper, grabbing the pen before trying to remember what cursive looked like, carefully winging it with only the capitals in print.

"Sorry," He gave a sheepish nod before going to pass through the door.

A lone man, tripping multiple times before reaching the door, staggered in.
    "Where am I oh right its dah--*snort* oh right a gotta intervieww sign me up brothhaaa"
    Spoiler for Gangsta Tom:

Spoiler for WHO I SUPP:

I will remember you, Iwata...
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    ...but you just dealt me a crisp one right there.

Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread Information