StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Character Clubhouse and Interview Lounge: Break Two, Azure has Difficulties in Life T

X rolls her bird eyes and goes to typing on her keyboard. Her Twitter account was lightyears more interesting than dealing with these people.

Within the Main Lounge, Bill finally takes note of the entering guests, and in a panic, shuts off his phone.

Bill: "Hey folks! Glad to see you decided to take your invitation! No need to worry, time doesn't really affect you when you enter, so you'll leave at the same time you came in. Care for any drinks or anything? I'm hoping for a few more guests before we start up these interviews!"

Upon the entry of the... ethnic gentleman , X let out an annoyed cluck.

X: "All kinds.... Hello sir. Sign your name and head to the back. Interviews will likely start soon."
    Last edited by Azure; 12-08-2016 at 09:11 PM.

Spoiler for What I've Obtained:

Spoiler for Let's Try This:

Malcolm led Mordecai by the hand and the two walked up to the front desk. Nodding to her words, Malcolm swapped which hand was holding onto Mordecai's and quickly signed his name. He helped Mordecai to the desk and the boy signed his name under Malcolm's, who used his index fingers to signify the start and end of the box. Finished with his signature, Mordecai dropped the pen and took Malcolm's hand who walked them over to the others.
    Last edited by Aquila; 12-11-2016 at 02:15 PM.

I am prepared to meet my maker.
    Whether or not he's prepared to meet me....
    well that's another matter, isn't it?
    Spoiler for Infinite Battle:

Just as Planned. 969_DoomsDruid_969's Avatar
    (OoC: Assuming I can bring 2 NPCs because he did can only go well. If I can only bring one, take Sleipnir)
    Spoiler for Sleipnir:

Spoiler for Adrian:
    Last edited by 969_DoomsDruid_969; 12-16-2016 at 02:44 PM.

I am a quality shitposter(and Magnificent Bastard). You, on the other hand, are a shit-quality poster.

Spoiler for Writing Motto:

Spoiler for me:

(made a wRHG)
    (wants to join a clan for the time being)

Gangsta Tom slowly limped to the desk, and grabbed the pen with vigor.
    Instead of sloppily printing or flourishing his name, he began to poke holes in the paper, seemingly randomly.
    When he was finished, there was something that looked like a G and a T.

He started to head toward the kitchen, but just as he was reaching the door, he smashed his head on the door, which caused him to stagger dizzily back into the women's bathroom.
    Amid shrieking, he went back into the hallway, and shuffled his way toward the main lounge, muttering random gibberish.
    "shdand yeah boi gotta go noew to the majuun loooounge"

Spoiler for WHO I SUPP:

I will remember you, Iwata...
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    ...but you just dealt me a crisp one right there.

{I edited my first post to make you happy, Azzy. :P It's all for you, man.}
    My wRHG Char: The Fixer
    "oh fuck yeah, taco, you've been naughty" ~ Vorpal
    "" ~ Index

~Arch

~^^ENTER THE TUNNEL^^~

Derrick was happy to reply to reply to Bill though he himself wasn't interested in the drinks. To him it seemed like some attempt to loosen their minds so they would spill their darkest secrets. Maybe it wasn't, but he didn't want any drinks at the movement anyways. He shrugged and headed over to the Jukebox before making his reply.

"Not entirely too interested in drinks before I have to represent myself by answering your questions, but I am interested in wondering what music this Jukebox play. Either that or we an see what's on television. That said, you might still want to open the bar up for the other guests because you never know who might show up and you wouldn't want them to get angry would you?"

He gave a quick smile but the warning was also quite serious. After that, he examined the Jukebox to see how to turn it on and switch through the music selection.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

"No thank you," Iris replied, feeling a bit of his tention begin to dissipate at the brighter individual. Whatever this thing was, likely wasn't as risky as he'd previously anticipated. After taking a quick glance at the room, he noticed the jukebox as well, pacing to it and glancing at it over Dozer's shoulder.

"Any chance you saw Beasty Boys on there?"

Dozer flipped through a few more selections before finding what what iris was looking for. However it took him a few more seconds to actually figure out how to turn the thing on. As soon as he knew, he turned around to meet the stranger with a smile.

"I found them and I play it if you want. Anyways, I'm Derrick Ozer."

He held out his hand to the stranger. Being a gladiator, the man's appearance didn't phase him the least.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

{OoC: Altaer, Sleipnir and Adrian added.}

X watches as the new entrants make their way in. She groans internally, and thanks whatever gods may or may not exist that her beak was incapable of smiling, so she didn't have to pretend to be happy to see any of these freaks.

X: "Good day. Please sign your name and head to through the doors to the main area. Please make sure they're proper signatures, or else there will be trouble."

Meanwhile, Bill seems highly enthusiastic.

Bill: "It's so nice to see such people arriving so quickly! Seems like we've got a few more guests already; as soon as everyone is back here and comfortable, we can begin the interview process!"
    Last edited by Azure; 12-11-2016 at 12:58 PM.

Spoiler for What I've Obtained:

Altaer measured X with a single glance.

Odd.

He considered the sign-in sheet, then signed it "Altaer, The Fixer, Chaos Deity, etc." with a flourish. He was what he was. If they didn't like it, they could just deal with it. Altaer was his name as far as they needed to be concerned.

Before leaving, he paused and smiled at the receptionist. "I've got crackers, you know..."

With a chuckle he headed into the main lounge, then leaned against a back wall.
    My wRHG Char: The Fixer
    "oh fuck yeah, taco, you've been naughty" ~ Vorpal
    "" ~ Index

~Arch

~^^ENTER THE TUNNEL^^~

Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread Information