StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 8 of 73 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: Character Clubhouse and Interview Lounge: Break Two, Azure has Difficulties in Life T

Return of Asshat Supreme 969_DoomsDruid_969's Avatar
    Adrian was grinning like a cat with the cream. He carefully shook it, making sure not to spill a drop out of the top of the martini glass, before taking a sip. The angel closed his eyes, his face a picture of ecstasy and delight.

"Once more unto the breach..." was the weary response from Sleipnir. She backed away and returned to her position, wondering how things would start to play out.

Meanwhile, Adrian was... shaking slightly. The vibrations were too fast to be detected by normal human eyes, but you could clearly detect an audible buzzing sound throbbing through the air.

[OOC: shaken, not stirred]

I am a quality shitposter(and Magnificent Bastard). You, on the other hand, are a shit-quality poster.

Spoiler for Writing Motto:

Spoiler for me:

(made a wRHG)
    (wants to join a clan for the time being)

Quote Originally Posted by Crank View Post
    "...Hindsight is 20/20 vision," Iris slowly stated, "If I could go back in time with what I know now, there are jobs I'd turn down and times where I would've been more careful. How would I describe my life though?"

Iris paused, shutting his eyes as he thought. "...Have any of you ever played Janga?" Opening them, his head panned the room, "It... it was stacking those little blocks to reach higher and higher, slipping out of one place, sliding into another and building on everything we'd accopmlished until..." Taking a brief moment for more words to come from him, he let out a breathe, "Until someone else just... kicked the table, and it all just.... crumbled, I guess. Now, it's been a backwards hide and seek for almost a year... And I know I stand out with my mask on, but... it's worse without it, if that makes sense."

Clearing his throat, Iris crossed his arms, "I still don't know who all the players are, but I'm not ready to be found yet."
    Malcolm listened to Iris and clapped his hand, raising it to indicate he had played the game before. Mordecai however was less enthusiastic with his answer. "Never played it before." His glum tone got a concerned looked from Malcolm who pat the hand he was holding. The fingers gripping Mordecai's twitched and flexed and Mordecai answered back with a smile. "Thank you Malcolm I'm fine. Now on to the question asked. Mr. Bill I'm not pleased with how my life turned out but, like the others have stated, I would never trade it for another. This life is what made me me, and that's something I'd never be willing to give up."

I am prepared to meet my maker.
    Whether or not he's prepared to meet me....
    well that's another matter, isn't it?
    Spoiler for Infinite Battle:

Quote Originally Posted by Azure View Post
    Nina: "Sure thing." She gets to pouring the drink in a rocks glass.

Bill, meanwhile, sighs and snaps his fingers. The Jukebox seems to repair itself, and starts playing some early Michael Jackson hits.

Bill: "Now that that's been dealt with, more or less, I think I'll explain how these interviews work. Essentially, you simply answer freely. There are private rooms downstairs for those not comfortable answering questions in front of others. There are some questions that can only be answered out here openly, and there are some that can only be answered in private, though most, you can decide on yourself. All that out of the way, here's question one: How would you describe your life so far? Do you wish that some aspect of it could be altered?"
    Gangsta Tom shook himself a few times, before slumping against a chair.
    "Brah, this life is dope. I got dem scuffed jays and foh' moh' in my hous'. We got dem gud stuff in the hood man, and the sense of brutha-hood is chill as well, brah.
    I don't think there is much I wanna channnnngeee brahhhhh."
    He suddenly stood up, hands spreading wide, mouth agape.
    "THIS IS THE LIIIIIIFE BRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Spoiler for WHO I SUPP:

I will remember you, Iwata...
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    ...but you just dealt me a crisp one right there.

Riley finally gulped down the last of his drink and got up from his seat, walking past the Gangsta, as he passed, he gestured to him, saying, "Like I said, psychopaths..." Looking back, he caught one of the other guests shaking, almost vibrating. The motion was fast, almost fast enough for the CIA's human eye not to notice, but his mechanical one did. He nodded to himself, further assuring himself of his position.

He strolled over to one of the couches and plopped down, sending a cloud of dust from the seat. Riley coughed and waved the particles away, "Old thing isn't it?" With this, he opened his right arm, took out his Beretta (unloaded of course) and started tinkering with the mechanics, taking it apart and tuning the weapon.
    Last edited by IgnusBurns; 12-13-2016 at 05:34 PM.
    Spoiler for Stuff You Probably Don't Care About:

Spoiler for Supports:
    Am I Available For Battle? Nope

Bill: "Great answers, and I'm glad you all decided to answer. It really helps the spirit of things, you know? So, onto the next question! What is the value of your life? Do you see yourself as an important individual, or just another face in the crowd? How do you describe your worth?"

Spoiler for What I've Obtained:

Iris audibly scoffed at the value part of the question and then chuckled quietly at face. Once Bill finished however, he spoke.

"There are people who can give you a dollar amount. Last check was 100K, but it goes up every so often. I was important with my old job, but now who I matter to is more selective. I'm private sector at the moment, bodyguard, surveillance, sometimes bounty hunter, but prices span depending on the gig. For the most part though, I'm just another mercenary. Just, maybe a bit more selective. It'll change when Hide and Seek is over, but for now, yeah, that's the way it is."
    Last edited by Crank; 12-14-2016 at 05:54 PM.

Alright, I'm going to make the proper profile that you want Azure.

Spoiler for Light, The Fallen Paladin:

Sleipnir smiled.
    "I'm pretty self-important. But I don't think that means that I necessarily am essential."
    Sleipnir has lied.

Adrian is too high to answer questions right now.
    Speaking of which, Adrian opened his eyes. They were golden, spiralling, glowing, orbs of pure light. No whites, irises or pupils.
    Spoiler for Sleipnir's actual opinion:
    Last edited by 969_DoomsDruid_969; 12-14-2016 at 02:12 AM.

I am a quality shitposter(and Magnificent Bastard). You, on the other hand, are a shit-quality poster.

Spoiler for me:

(made a wRHG)

As Tanya walked in, X greeted her with a bored tone. Tanya smiled back as she grabbed the pen and quickly signed the paper with her name.

"Thanks love!" she jovially replied before heading towards the back. When she got there Tanya got greeted by quite the group of people, but unfortunately she didn't seem to know any of them.

Spotting a jukebox in the far side of the room, she steadily made her way to it, browsing through the songs. To her joy, it contained all music ever created. So without any hesitation she punched in Heart - Crazy of You and stepped away from the jukebox, finding a chair next to it. Tanya grabbed it and turned it, sitting on it the other way around and glancing across the lounge.

Spoiler for Quotes worth Remembering:

Quote Originally Posted by DelorMaximus View Post
    As Tanya walked in, X greeted her with a bored tone. Tanya smiled back as she grabbed the pen and quickly signed the paper with her name.

"Thanks love!" she jovially replied before heading towards the back. When she got there Tanya got greeted by quite the group of people, but unfortunately she didn't seem to know any of them.

Spotting a jukebox in the far side of the room, she steadily made her way to it, browsing through the songs. To her joy, it contained all music ever created. So without any hesitation she punched in Heart - Crazy of You and stepped away from the jukebox, finding a chair next to it. Tanya grabbed it and turned it, sitting on it the other way around and glancing across the lounge.
    [OOC:
    Spoiler for Ma friend, you turned the Michael Jackson off. Now you fucked up.:
    ]

Spoiler for me:

(made a wRHG)

Page 8 of 73 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread Information