StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Quiz Thread

The Quiz Thread

I'm surprised there aren't more like these

Welcome, Ladies and Gentlemen, to the quiz thread! As the name suggests, you take quizzes here. Each and every weak a new quiz will come around, suggested by those that post their results, you can do this through copy and pasting the text the quiz gives you or simply taking a screenshot. What can be suggested? Anything! As long as you have a link that people can use so they can take the quiz in the first place. The quizzes will be cycled through every five days, and I will decide the quiz by taking the ones suggested through a randomizer.

The one that is suggested the most then is the one most likely to be set for the next quiz, so be sure to keep suggesting the specific one you want even if someone else has said it before.

Let's start off

http://www.playbuzz.com/jonb10/which-norse-god-are-you

I got Thor.

Bold and Impulsive, you are the Norse God of Thunder, Thor! In Norse mythology, Thor (from Old Norse Þórr) is a hammer-wielding god associated with thunder, lightning, storms, oak trees, strength, the protection of mankind, and also hallowing, healing and fertility. Thor is a prominently mentioned god throughout the recorded history of the Germanic peoples, from the Roman occupation of regions of Germania, to the tribal expansions of the Migration Period, to his high popularity during the Viking Age, when, in the face of the process of the Christianization of Scandinavia, emblems of his hammer, Mjölnir, were worn in defiance.

I think I lost a couple brain cells.

k so I'm Odin apparently.

Wise and Timeless, you are the Norse God Odin! Odin is the Allfather of the gods, and the ruler of Asgard. He is flanked by ravens, of which he uses to oversee his lands. His role, like that of many of the Norse gods, is complex. Odin is a principal member of the Æsir (the major group of the Norse pantheon) and is associated with war, battle, victory and death, but also wisdom, Shamanism, magic, poetry, prophecy, and the hunt. Odin has many sons, the most famous of whom is the thunder god Thor.

Call me daddy.

also here: http://www.zimbio.com/quiz/od7PkwZBe...+Boy+Turn+Good
    Last edited by Firewall; 12-10-2016 at 09:52 AM.
    Spoiler for old stuff:

Return of Asshat Supreme 969_DoomsDruid_969's Avatar
    Alright, so can someone explain why I am the same as FireWall?

Last I checked, FW ain't retarded.

Maybe it bugged.

I am a quality shitposter(and Magnificent Bastard). You, on the other hand, are a shit-quality poster.

Spoiler for Writing Motto:

Spoiler for me:

(made a wRHG)
    (wants to join a clan for the time being)

Quote Originally Posted by 969_DoomsDruid_969 View Post
    Alright, so can someone explain why I am the same as FireWall?

Last I checked, FW ain't retarded.

Maybe it bugged.
    You have no way of understanding how retarded that post makes you seem.
    Spoiler for old stuff:

Return of Asshat Supreme 969_DoomsDruid_969's Avatar
    That is my point precisely.
    Think about it.

Also, yeah. I got Odin. And now I did it again and got:

Quirky and Manipulative, you are the Norse God Loki! In Germanic lore, Loki sometimes assists the gods and sometimes causes problems for them. Loki is a shape shifter and in separate incidents he appears in the form of a salmon, mare, seal, a fly, and an elderly woman. Loki's positive relations with the gods end with his role in engineering the death of the god Baldr. Loki is eventually bound by the gods with the entrails of one of his sons. Loki is the son of Fárbauti and Laufey.
    Last edited by 969_DoomsDruid_969; 12-10-2016 at 10:38 AM.

I am a quality shitposter(and Magnificent Bastard). You, on the other hand, are a shit-quality poster.

Spoiler for Writing Motto:

Spoiler for me:

(made a wRHG)
    (wants to join a clan for the time being)

Well, I do believe I am as same as Firewall (Odin)

Ha....

"Cautious and Fortuitous, you are the Norse God Heimdall! In Norse mythology, Heimdall (also called Heimdallr) is a god who possesses the resounding horn Gjallarhorn, owns the golden-maned horse Gulltoppr, has gold teeth, and is the son of Nine Mothers. Heimdallr is attested as possessing foreknowledge, keen eyesight and hearing, and keeps watch for the onset of Ragnarök while drinking fine mead in his dwelling Himinbjörg, located where the burning rainbow bridge Bifröst meets heaven. Heimdallr is said to be the originator of social classes among humanity."

Foreknowledge, gold, mead, and social mastery.

I like this dude.
    My wRHG Canon: The Remarkable Life of Altaer
    "oh fuck yeah, taco, you've been naughty" ~ Vorpal
    "" ~ Index
    Spoiler for More stuff:

@Salt...

Troutwerld has officially corrupted you.

On a different note, I scored a 9. Which means 0 chance.
    My wRHG Canon: The Remarkable Life of Altaer
    "oh fuck yeah, taco, you've been naughty" ~ Vorpal
    "" ~ Index
    Spoiler for More stuff:

Spoiler for old stuff:

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information