StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: BEGINNERS - Survival ($1,000 in prizes! $330 first place!) - Winter Competition 2017

Starting to get entries coming! Very excited to see how everyone's done. If you've submitted and not heard back, please be patient. I will send everyone who submits a reply, but they will be sent out the day after the competition closes at the latest.

can i submit after the deadline?
    EDIT: (Oh its only 60 seconds minimum :/)
    Jeff where wil i submit it btw? To you or Stone?
    Ill submit on Sunday i think
    Last edited by MethodAnims1; 03-02-2017 at 07:33 AM.

" Every frame counts"
    ~Method

Spoiler for SPFAC:

I will submit my until there is 7 hours left :^)

EDIT: nvm, with1 day left and I finished :^
    Last edited by TheBestG; 03-03-2017 at 09:03 PM.
    TRYING MY BEST

Spoiler for I support:

Hey Jeff, guess you forgot to add me.
    Here's my link btw: http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...61#post1476861

Jeff the God, any chance of grace time? (just started 3 hrs back ;-;)

[Well shit couldn't finish it, was midnight already. At least I'll get the 3 points right?....right Jeff...? '-' ]
    Last edited by S.A.; 03-04-2017 at 11:54 AM.
    •Meet Agmus Flames•

Quote Originally Posted by S.A. View Post
    Hey Jeff, guess you forgot to add me.
    Here's my link btw: http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...61#post1476861

Jeff the God, any chance of grace time? (just started 3 hrs back ;-

[Well shit couldn't finish it, was midnight already. At least I'll get the 3 points right?....right Jeff...? '-' ]
    I think he let's people turn in late until the day before judging, but you're going to get docked points per day late
    SPAC: Genesis

"Everything I've done up until now... it was all for nothing."

Hey everyone! The competition has come to a close. I've had a few requests for more time, so I will still be accepting submissions until Thursday at midnight MT. We did not have the lateness rule when this went up so there will be no point penalty, that will be in the next competition. If you have submitted already feel free to use this extra time to make any final adjustments, if not thank you for getting it done on time! The message at the top says "Judging Today", that is wrong and will be fixed Judging will happen this Friday. If you are not listed on the main post, do not worry! I double check every submission so everyone gets the points they deserve. If I do end up making a mistake, please let me know ASAP! Good luck everyone, I am really looking forward to this competition's entries - there are so many more this time around!

EDIT: To be clear: winners list will go up the 11th of March now.
    Last edited by Jeff; 03-05-2017 at 09:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Hey everyone! The competition has come to a close. I've had a few requests for more time, so I will still be accepting submissions until Thursday at midnight MT. We did not have the lateness rule when this went up so there will be no point penalty, that will be in the next competition. If you have submitted already feel free to use this extra time to make any final adjustments, if not thank you for getting it done on time! The message at the top says "Judging Today", that is wrong and will be fixed Judging will happen this Friday. If you are not listed on the main post, do not worry! I double check every submission so everyone gets the points they deserve. If I do end up making a mistake, please let me know ASAP! Good luck everyone, I am really looking forward to this competition's entries - there are so many more this time around!

Yeaaaah boi!!! Thanks Jeff
    Ill be able to submit it i guess

" Every frame counts"
    ~Method

Spoiler for SPFAC:

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post

Jeff the God has heard our prayers.
    *bows head*
    •Meet Agmus Flames•

I have a question, does MT stand for Mountain Time?

" Every frame counts"
    ~Method

Spoiler for SPFAC:

Yes it does!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information