StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Captain Katrina - Space Pirate (Battling Azure!)

Captain Katrina - Space Pirate (Battling Azure!)

Name:
    Katrina Burdinson.

Appearance:
    Katrina dresses for the role of a pirate captain. In plainclothes she's always professional, proper and striking. Hardened brown eyes reveal her dangerous past, beneath tousled black hair that's kept short to stay out of the way in a fight. She's tall for a woman, and dense muscles built for action hide beneath toned pale skin.

Personality:
    In a life or death situation, with criminals at the guns and deserters powering the engines, only a powerful and unyielding personality will keep Katrina's lackeys cool and under control. Her henchmen are long gone but her attitude remains. Katrina is charismatic and adept at talking her way out of bad situations.
    However, she is still a pirate herself. Beneath the disciplined leader is a loose cannon that loves the thrill of combat.

Also as a pirate, Katrina will never miss an opportunity to sweet talk or negotiate a deal that brings a better result than fighting does. Unless she's just fighting because she wants you dead.

Combat:
    Katrina comes from a different time, but some of her old belongings still remain. These will be known as different "forms" of Katrina; her high-tech battle armor, and her one-manned fighter vessel. Both of these take preparation to use and the one she uses depends on the power level of the wRHG she's battling.

Spoiler for A.C.E Fighter, only used against very powerful enemies, like the "nigh-invincibles":

Spoiler for High-Tech Battle Armor. Used against most people:

Spoiler for Civilian Katrina, for mostly-human RHGs:

Spoiler for Backstory:

(Katrina will be the aggressor in many battles. Her motives will range from harvesting a character's unique materials they're made of, gaining a character's respect to have them agree to help build her time travel device, gaining favor of other characters by attacking someone they hate, or so on. Not all battles will be violent, too.)

Spoiler for Demo:

Record:
    0 wins, 0 losses, 0 forfeits
    Last edited by Devour; 01-04-2017 at 05:03 AM.

wow that is a great Character. Though does she fight in a ship in Form 1 cause that sounds a bit off if the opponent doesn't have a vehicle?

Also I would really like to battle your space pirate?

Quote Originally Posted by Piston1937 View Post
    wow that is a great Character. Though does she fight in a ship in Form 1 cause that sounds a bit off if the opponent doesn't have a vehicle?

Also I would really like to battle your space pirate?
    Thank you Someone else called dibs on battling me before I even made this wRHG, but when that's done I might contact you again for a battle.

Thanks. I await your time of war.

How exciting. Maybe its time to bring Ashe out of retirem---

LOL. JUST KIDDING.

Quote Originally Posted by Hewitt View Post
    How exciting. Maybe its time to bring Ashe out of retirem---

LOL. JUST KIDDING.
    Whose Ashe? (Going to go look him up now but feel free to tell me.)

Who is Ashe I can't find him anywhere?
    Last edited by Piston1937; 12-19-2016 at 06:04 PM.

I dunno what it is about it specifically, but I just love the fact that her ace in the hole is a fucking jet. A+
    Last edited by Grim; 12-19-2016 at 07:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    I dunno what it is about it specifically, but I just love the fact that her ace in the hole is a fucking jet. A+
    <3

I've confirmed that I'm battling with Piston. I'll probably write up the part soon if I ever have the chance, but the deadline is in a few weeks from now so it'll probably come out quite a bit later.
    I also added a bit on Katrina's personality side. As a pirate, she will always be looking for a negotiation or deal if it can provide a better outcome than fighting would.
    Last edited by Devour; 12-21-2016 at 02:05 PM.

Return of Asshat Supreme 969_DoomsDruid_969's Avatar
    It's funny, because I have no idea what reason (not) on earth Katrina would fight Alice (the version I'm working on now).

But my response to Hewitt:

fuckdammnit rip

I am a quality shitposter(and Magnificent Bastard). You, on the other hand, are a shit-quality poster.

Spoiler for Writing Motto:

Spoiler for me:

(made a wRHG)
    (wants to join a clan for the time being)

She's a pirate? (Cue the Pirates of the Caribbean Theme!) But for real, this is a really cool character, Devour, I like her!

My character Riley works for a special group in the CIA whose job is to get rid of people on the Blacklist. His boss is pretty powerful in the government, so if you helped Riley get rid of some of those people, the boss might help Katrina. (Just a thought)

Anyway, I look forward to seeing what you do with this character! I might just request a battle...
    Spoiler for Stuff You Probably Don't Care About:

Spoiler for Supports:
    Am I Available For Battle? Nope

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information