StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Stickpage File 578: Farukon - The Sky Guardian (wRHG Submission | Unavailable).

Food-loving Senior Member FalconX578's Avatar
    Somewhere over the rainbow and beyond the sea, A.K.A. Narnia (ah, no, did you think you'd get it?).
    Quote Originally Posted by Azarel CS.777 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconX578 View Post
    Oh, Jerome is actually my plague doctor, and I made him like a hybrid of a medic and an assassin. Who knows, maybe the two will cross paths... I don't know, we will see, school is going to be busy this year, with me being in advanced classes, so I probably won't write again until the period around fall and winter break.
    A hybrid of a medic and an assassin will be... very deadly. And BTW, it looks like you've been tied with the "chains of business". Just like me.
    Yeah, definitely. Also, the doctor is more better at his craft in medical magic than in assassination. He has a magic dagger and some special potions, but that is about it as far as his murdering skills. Oh, and teleportation. His appearance is like a crossover between your average plague doctor and some implemented assassin gear. You will see when my testing room comes out...
    Last edited by FalconX578; 09-09-2017 at 07:08 PM.
    -I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.-

Information:

wRHG: Farukon.
    wRHG Test Room: The Birdcage (Work In Progress).
    Stick Empires Username: FalconX578.
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconX578
    "You have no idea how many times I've edited my signature." ~FalconX578

Yeah, definitely. Also, the doctor is more better at his craft medical magic than in assassination. He has a magic dagger and some special potions, but that is about it as far as his murdering skills. Oh, and teleportation. His appearance is like a crossover between your average plague doctor and some implemented assassin gear. You will see when my testing room comes out...
    *Nods enthusiastically for five minutes before stopping, dizzy.
    Bladeslinger

Credit goes to: Me (Azarel)
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Ends of the World (RP)

(click the text!)

Food-loving Senior Member FalconX578's Avatar
    Somewhere over the rainbow and beyond the sea, A.K.A. Narnia (ah, no, did you think you'd get it?).
    Quote Originally Posted by Azarel CS.777 View Post
    Yeah, definitely. Also, the doctor is more better at his in craft medical magic than in assassination. He has a magic dagger and some special potions, but that is about it as far as his murdering skills. Oh, and teleportation. His appearance is like a crossover between your average plague doctor and some implemented assassin gear. You will see when my testing room comes out...
    *Nods enthusiastically for five minutes before stopping, dizzy.
    Haha Lol XD . Oh, and also, updates (yay)! I've actually been meaning to do these in July, but I forgot lol. Anyways, here they are.

Updates:

-Fixed BB Code slip-ups, spacing errors, size problems, typos, & other small issues all around. Pretty much the whole lot.

-More descriptive all around, but more specific in certain areas.

-Put Gladiator Name in a spoiler.

-Moved Badge of Conquest to the bottom.

-Added some titles.

-More in-depth with Percy's skill with his martial arts.

-Named abilities, just for fun.

-More in-depth with Percy's powers.

-Soul bond ability, added the switch places portion. You should read that.

-Added Soul bond weakness.

-Added Eric Daas Dyson to Relations.

-Changed 22 feet restriction to 15 feet.

-Added the long awaited Erik E.

I don't care if this is enough to make this update important, but too bad .
    Last edited by FalconX578; 09-09-2017 at 07:05 PM.
    -I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.-

Information:

wRHG: Farukon.
    wRHG Test Room: The Birdcage (Work In Progress).
    Stick Empires Username: FalconX578.
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconX578
    "You have no idea how many times I've edited my signature." ~FalconX578

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information