StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Stickpage File 578: Farukon - The Sky Guardian (wRHG Submission | Unavailable).

Food-loving Senior Member FalconX578's Avatar
    Somewhere over the rainbow and beyond the sea, AKA that Narnia place (hah, no, did you think?).
    Well, I probably should have added this, but I always imagined his clothes to have slits on the back. Custom made stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by FalconX578 View Post
    Well, I probably should have added this, but I always imagined his clothes to have slits on the back. Custom made stuff.
    O, they have slits, but what color are his feathers? Blue, or just plain ol' brown?
    Azarel "Technix" Lionsmane
    The Room of Warriors

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Somewhere over the rainbow and beyond the sea, AKA that Narnia place (hah, no, did you think?).
    Oh sorry, they are just white.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Information:

wRHG: Farukon.
    wRHG Test Room: The Birdcage.
    Forums/SE Username: FalconX578.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iroh
    "Follow your passion, and life will reward you." ~Iroh

Oh sorry, they are just white.
    Okay, thx.
    The Room of Warriors

So, I usually don't post on my thread that I updated it, but this time I've made some significant changes not only I the overall look, but I added an ability and added and removed some weaknesses. Check the Recent Changes and Edits/Changelog for more details.

Hey Falcon, how do you know the "tiers" of the gladiators? Such as a G rank gladiator, a B rank gladiator, etc
    The Room of Warriors

I got that from the Vague City thread as mentioned earlier, the green G stands for Gladiator as mentioned somewhere in that Vague City thread. Glad in training would be a T I think. If you want to find that out, it's in the Vague Ciy thread. It has to do with those holograph things you were asking about in your card.

I got that from the Vague City thread as mentioned earlier, the green G stands for Gladiator as mentioned somewhere in that Vague City thread. Glad in training would be a T I think. If you want to find that out, it's in the Vague Ciy thread. It has to do with those holograph things you were asking about in your card.
    Oh.. but what about Vern's Serra? It says that she's a B rank gladiator. I use wolf ranks for my gladiator.
    The Room of Warriors

Honestly, that's probably something you should ask Vern himself about. Tbh I think we can use different ranks if we wanted to, I just chose to use what was in the Vague thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Azarel CS.777 View Post
    Oh.. but what about Vern's Serra? It says that she's a B rank gladiator.
    Checked the thread, and the exact words used were "B-tier." I think I realized why I was surprised to hear you say that about a ranking system, because I interpreted "B-tier" as more to the effect of "B-list," which may or may not be synonymous. Think celebrities. Most popular celebrities and actors and stuff that you'll think of off the top of your head get called "A-list" or celebs, because they're names everybody has usually heard of before. Ones you might've heard of before, but don't hear about all the time are usually referred to as "B-list" or "C-list." People who are "famous" but nobody really knows about get called "D-list" celebs. Obviously I'm not Vern, so I can't confirm anything on his behalf, but I'm pretty sure that's what Vern was implying about Serra -- that she's a B-list gladiator/celebrity, meaning people generally know of her, and she probably doesn't lose a whole lot if ever, but she isn't like... the definitive gladiator.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information