StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Winter Animation Competition - Survival - WINNERS LIST POSTED!
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: RHG Tournament (Fighting Game)

Quote Originally Posted by RichardLongflop View Post
    Wait, was there anything confirmed for Handy? :s
    Not yet. I haven't had any time to work on anything game related for a while, just relax. If he makes it in, it'll be hard to miss.

Just wanted to peek in on how things are going.
    My wRHG Char: The Fixer
    "oh fuck yeah, taco, you've been naughty" ~ Vorpal
    "" ~ Index

~Arch

~^^ENTER THE TUNNEL^^~

Yeah sorry, I haven't been posting as many updates as I'd like to cuz I wanna avoid double/triple posting for minor things. Long story short, all of Honey and Jr's animations are done and they're in the game. Right now I'm just working on visual and sound effects, UI design, camera cinematics for the supers, and adjusting frame data and hitboxes. Afterwards I'll be piecing together the first two character trailers for Youtube. I'll make an announcement here once those are done and then figure out who to add to the roster next. In the meantime I'll try to update the thread either today or this weekend with a WIP.gif of Honey doing a basic combo or something.
    Last edited by Grim; 03-03-2017 at 04:27 PM.

Oh snap, crackle, pop, and repeat! Honey is done? Care to throw any gifs in?

Spoiler for What I've Obtained:

Quote Originally Posted by Azure View Post
    Care to throw any gifs in?
    Well, seeing as how she has absolutely no screen/particle effects yet, no camera cinematics, no physics colliders for her hair (phases through her neck) and bandages, unfinished force values (notice the super far push at the end with zero knockdown), and only half of the hitboxes she needs, not particularly lol. But here you go anyway. I'll post another one once all the aforementioned things are finished and it'll look 12x better.
    You should've seen Jr's without the slash trails

Spoiler for Punch punch punch:
    Last edited by Grim; 03-05-2017 at 07:33 PM.

Look interesting so far, but focus abit on texture & lighting abit (what i see on Death testing gif is completly black, cant defind his body parts)
    Is there any possible link for me to try playing it? Im also working on a RHG fighting game (stick 2D sprites)

Quote Originally Posted by C3WhiteRose View Post
    focus abit on texture & lighting abit (what i see on Death testing gif is completly black, cant defind his body parts)
    Thanks, but I've already been working on the lighting. Part of what I meant when I said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    Right now I'm just working on visual and sound effects
    Lighting falls under visual. So far I've just been using a basic skybox for lighting which makes everthing look relatively flat, so dark objects look pitch black, and light objects are near blinding. But since I'm basically testing movesets all day it's not really a big deal atm. However, maybe I'll take a screenshot when I try a different lighting setup, post it here, and ask you guys which one looks best. The intricacies of fine lighting always escaped me so maybe public opinion will fare better.

Is there any possible link for me to try playing it?
    Nope. Read the front page.

Im also working on a RHG fighting game (stick 2D sprites)
    Good luck with that. You're a great animator so I'm sure it'll look awesome.

EDIT: Ok so here's a side by side of the setup from before and one I made last night. Is the new one better, or is it too dark?

Spoiler for Before:

Spoiler for After:
    Last edited by Grim; 03-09-2017 at 01:31 PM.

Damn this is looking good. There is no way I would guess that this is your first time (granted, I'm not an animator, but I am an avid consumer of animations and games :P). I definitely will be waiting for this to be released.
    My wRHG Char: The Fixer
    "oh fuck yeah, taco, you've been naughty" ~ Vorpal
    "" ~ Index

~Arch

~^^ENTER THE TUNNEL^^~

Senior new guy
    I want my WRHG., Azarel, to be added, he wears a black hoodie, black leather pants, and black and purple sneakers, gloves, and cap. He is a swift guy that is good at offense but bad at defense, his weapons are: A red laser sword with black wires running through it, and a blue plasma sword with white wires running through it. He can also combine his 2 swords to become a double - sided laser - plasma sword with white and black wires running through it.
    WRHG.

Availability

No, battling Sharpiro.

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I like the darker one, Grim. Looks better imo.

Spoiler for :

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information