StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: RHG Tournament (Fighting Game)

Quote Originally Posted by devi View Post
    Work's fine, since he's bipedal, though model would end up taller than "average" weighted characters, due to size.
    It's fine if a character is taller than most. Magus is a goliath of a man.

If you would prefer much more detail, then please do tell.
    Actually yeah. Most of him is described pretty well on the character page, but what about his sword? Is that his only physical weapon? What type of sword is it? Two-handed? One-handed? Is it a broadsword, scimitar or claymore? What does it look like? How long is it in relation to him? Etc. In a game about beating the shit out of other people, the weapons used are kind of important lol.

Super Move: Fist of the Lord. Light closes his hand in front of him, charging up light into his hand (while shouting loudly, super sayain style). He then slams his fist into the ground, creating a massive shockwave of blinding damaging light.
    I like the idea for this one, but for all the other moves I think I got a good enough idea for what they would be based on his rhg page.

Overall, good job. I don't wanna work on more than a certain number of characters at the same time, but when I get around to it (or if I just feel like it) I'll slap a rig on a plain/blank model and try making a few of those moves and see how well they could be implemented. If it looks and feels good, then he's in and I'll post an update once his model is done.

As for the template you have, I don't want a set format like that, because if people can't think of something to put into one of those categories they may try to over or undersell their characters. I just want them to show me what they think are the best parts of their RHG and I can probably fill in the gaps.
    Last edited by Grim; 12-25-2016 at 11:21 AM.

Looks absolutely great so far Grim good luck with this!

I'll pitch my Rhg soon
    Last edited by Horizon28; 12-25-2016 at 11:21 AM.

Spoiler for Show more:

Pitch: Haniyama, AKA Honey
    Spoiler for Information:

Edit:

ALTERNATE SUPER: ZA WARUDO KEN: Breaking time, Honey unleashes a vicious barrage of punches whilst screaming "ORA ORA ORA." She finishes by blasting them in the chest, sending them zooming away and into a wall.
    Last edited by Azure; 12-25-2016 at 12:37 PM.

Spoiler for What I've Obtained:

Haha! Y'know believe it or not I actually intended for her to be in from a long time ago when I was first planning out the initial roster, but the model I had for her is on my other PC which is in storage. Once I get it back consider her as good as added.

Oh snap, for real? Kinda a big honor dude. Never forget the one important detail about her though:

Her girlfriend is thicc.

Spoiler for What I've Obtained:

Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    Actually yeah. Most of him is described pretty well on the character page, but what about his sword? Is that his only physical weapon? What type of sword is it? Two-handed? One-handed? Is it a broadsword, scimitar or claymore? What does it look like? How long is it in relation to him? Etc. In a game about beating the shit out of other people, the weapons used are kind of important lol.
    It is a two handed broadsword. In terms of size, it's the size of a final fantasy sized sword but since he is so big, it's actually proportionate to his size haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    As for the template you have, I don't want a set format like that, because if people can't think of something to put into one of those categories they may try to over or undersell their characters. I just want them to show me what they think are the best parts of their RHG and I can probably fill in the gaps.
    So you would prefer it if they essentially can write what they want as long as it meets the criteria, sounds fine to me . Overall, Grim, this looks really good so far. I'm really impressed, and I wish you luck in creating this. Get back to work you slave <3

Just as Planned. 969_DoomsDruid_969's Avatar
    I don't know if I'm allowed to pitch.

But I will at some point soon anyway because fuck it this is awesome

#worth

I am a quality shitposter(and Magnificent Bastard). You, on the other hand, are a shit-quality poster.

Spoiler for Writing Motto:

Spoiler for me:

(made a wRHG)
    (wants to join a clan for the time being)

Quote Originally Posted by 969_DoomsDruid_969 View Post
    I don't know if I'm allowed to pitch.
    Like I said, anyone is allowed to try, so feel free. But keep in mind that brand new RHGs stand less of a chance because there's not as much material to go off of. No battles, first draft demos, etc.

Just as Planned. 969_DoomsDruid_969's Avatar
    Yoloolololoolol
    (pitch will be edited in if someone doesn't post)

EDIT:
    just realised I don't have an (animated) RHG excepting my concepts. Can't animate for shit so never got around to making one.

And Alice would be terrible for this.

So the only way for me to pitch is with a character from the Animus or some other OC.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut that isn't the point of this. So I'm fucked. welp
    Last edited by 969_DoomsDruid_969; 12-26-2016 at 02:54 PM. Reason: sad face

I am a quality shitposter(and Magnificent Bastard). You, on the other hand, are a shit-quality poster.

Spoiler for Writing Motto:

Spoiler for me:

(made a wRHG)
    (wants to join a clan for the time being)

Let's wait for the reveal of Alfa.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information