StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: RHG Tournament (Fighting Game)

Just as Planned. 969_DoomsDruid_969's Avatar
    Alright fuck it. I'm gonna pitch Alice because this is simply too awesome. Don't want to give you too much to handle, but I think this is probably one of the top three things I've seen on this forum.
    Spoiler for A likely overcomplicated pitch for Alice:

I am a quality shitposter(and Magnificent Bastard). You, on the other hand, are a shit-quality poster.

Spoiler for Writing Motto:

Spoiler for me:

(made a wRHG)
    (wants to join a clan for the time being)

The fact that you've already put in this much effort, plus 10 respect. But anyway, I'd like to pitch my RHG. I think he's simple enough. I'll just post the description and his suggested super moves and leave it at that.

Btw, haven't animated at all. So that's gonna be a strike against me. But I think my guy's detailed enough he may stand a chance.
    Spoiler for Ignus:

So there you go, hope I made it not too long. But yeah, if my guy were to make it in, he would be a really slow character, like Devi's Light. Seems you've only gotten one entry for that kind of character, so I think Ignus fits well into that category.

Spoiler for Supports:
    Am I Available For Battle? Nope...

Quote Originally Posted by 969_DoomsDruid_969 View Post
    Alright fuck it. I'm gonna pitch Alice because this is simply too awesome. Don't want to give you too much to handle, but I think this is probably one of the top three things I've seen on this forum.
    Spoiler for A likely overcomplicated pitch for Alice:
    Gonna need more details on the guns.

Also both you and Ignus forgot to include skin color in your description. Other than that the pitches are fine.
    Last edited by Grim; 12-29-2016 at 02:24 AM.

This but with a glock slide rather than a revolver hammer. Also bullet is silver and with more of a point, but I don't suppose that really matters.

Also my pitch wasn't shit?

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

EDIT: her skin colour is pale. She's lightly tanned, but she's still pasty.

Also can I make a request? If (again, for some reason. I'm probably being an overbearing asshole) you implement Alice, can I swap out what Reflux does in my earlier post for some sort of teleport? (cause Alice can mark herself and go back in time, so teleport)

Yeh?
    Last edited by 969_DoomsDruid_969; 12-29-2016 at 08:42 AM.

I am a quality shitposter(and Magnificent Bastard). You, on the other hand, are a shit-quality poster.

Spoiler for me:

(made a wRHG)

Oh sorry about that, Ignus has pretty pale skin, considering he's a red-head and what not. And my guy may get in?! No way! Yeah! (I'm not used to that kind of thing...)

Spoiler for Supports:
    Am I Available For Battle? Nope...

My pitch wasn't shit?

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
    Quote Originally Posted by IgnusBurns View Post
    My guy may get in?! No way! Yeah!
    Sorry to stomp on your enthusiasm but I'm not really understanding your surprise. I've said multiple times now that anyone can make a pitch and may get in, and that all it needs in order to be "good" is just to meet the criteria listed in the first post. So, unless someone can't read or just straight up ignores the rules then there's no such thing as a bad pitch. Anyway, thanks. That's all I need.

Also, it's not a major update but I just finished all the non-character specific hit sparks and block effects today. Next week I'm gonna try and finish up Death Jr. since he's the closest to being finished, then move on to Jade or Magus.

Also can I make a request?
    Lets wait and see if she even makes it in before we start making requests.
    Last edited by Grim; 12-29-2016 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Forgot to answer Dooms' question

This looks great. Definitely looking forward to it.
    On the subject of throwing in our entrees to possibly be accepted, is it safe to say that we have more than 3 months to do so before it all closes?
    RHG

(Coming "soon")

hey if you need some help on the weapon modelling maybe i can help you a little bit. i have 15 days free.
    i've done some modelling here and there
    hi pal hope we can be friend.., or some kind of guy that i know is okay too.

Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    Lets wait and see if she even makes it in before we start making requests.
    Yes sir!

Spoiler for me:

(made a wRHG)

Quote Originally Posted by Draou View Post
    On the subject of throwing in our entrees to possibly be accepted, is it safe to say that we have more than 3 months to do so before it all closes?
    There's not really any planned time limit in place. I'll probably stop accepting applications after I've got about 10 or so characters finished beyond the starting roster. That's why I'm trying to be so selective with who I put in, so that people who are away on break at the moment or who just haven't seen this thread period still have a chance. So the answer to your question is kind of dependent on how many entrees I get before the 3 months you mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Yalazer View Post
    hey if you need some help on the weapon modelling maybe i can help you a little bit. i have 15 days free.
    i've done some modelling here and there
    Uhhh, sure! I'd never turn down free help from someone who's willing, and the stuff in the first link looks particularly well done, but you should know that RHG weapons are usually a bit more complicated than regular guns. A lot of them are hybrids of two or more completely different weapons or objects with functions that need to be considered, like transforming, charging energy, folding, reloading, revving, etc. Not all the time, just sometimes. Umbrella is a prime example. If you can make a model for the weapons of either Magus, Jade, or Umbrella and PM me the .FBX or .OBJ files, we'll see if they can be used or not. If you do any texture work with them, don't forget to pack the images and UV Maps along with the files.
    Last edited by Grim; 12-30-2016 at 09:10 AM.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information