StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: RHG Tournament (Fighting Game)

Hey Grim, by chance, are you looking for "boss" type characters, like final stage fighters who are stronger than normal to provide more of a challenge?

Spoiler for What I've Obtained:

Not really. I'm planning to give each character their own story mode, at the end of which they would just fight another one of the characters with harder AI or more HP or something.

So it'll be more like Tekken rather than Street Fighter.

In the context of story mode, yeah. Gameplay, no.

Yeah, I meant in story, not gameplay. Like, you just steadily go through the roster rather than X number of fights leading to facing some super strong final character, like Akuma/Oni, or Marie if you look at Skullgirls.

Just some character suggestions,Andre,Chuck,Oxob and FLLFFL would be fun addtions to the game.

But here's my pitch:
    Spoiler for Pitch:

More information on his abilities and weapon is on the Rhg page:http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...e-Chronomancer

Check out the demo as well
    Last edited by Horizon28; 12-31-2016 at 04:29 PM.

I'd like for Andre, Oxob, and FLLFFL to be in eventually, but I there's some stuff I'd like to do with the story beforehand, finish a respectable roster so I can make sure I'm good enough to do those characters justice, and get the seal of approval from their owners first.
    Last edited by Grim; 01-01-2017 at 10:15 PM.

Return of Asshat Supreme 969_DoomsDruid_969's Avatar
    Hasn't Turquoiz left SP?

You probs have another way to contact him tho.

Cuz otherwise you'd be having a bad time right about now.

I am a quality shitposter(and Magnificent Bastard). You, on the other hand, are a shit-quality poster.

Spoiler for Writing Motto:

Spoiler for me:

(made a wRHG)
    (wants to join a clan for the time being)

Azure, I've just about finished the model for Honey. If there's anything you'd like changed (Skin color, Hair, Muscles, Etc), speak up now before I put a rig on her. Keep in mind that these weren't taken in the game engine so she may look a little different in there.

Spoiler for Screenshots:
    Last edited by Grim; 01-23-2017 at 07:41 AM.

Handyman for boss level.

He's bipedal, but his size is malleable. From 9ft to, well, over 20 if he ditches his legs for arms.

He's a slow hitter but the hits are heavy and very, very strong. And because he can summon multiple arms, one would have to dodge around the slow fists to get hits in.

Spoiler for Previews of what he does and art.:

Eyes are nails, teeth are yellow fingers that snap and click. Face is frozen, just the teeth move about. He is incredibly strong, so much so that he doesn't need to punch fast for it to be powerful. He could just slowly press his finger against a concrete wall and sink it in at a leisurely pace. This also means the momentum is realistic. If he punches you at 10mph, you will fly away from the fist at 10mph at max. No sudden energy coming in from nowhere. In a fighting scenario, it'll do damage but not a lot of knockback, which is offset by more than two, or even four fists being onscreen at once. If you are capable of arm growing stuff that is, if not, just go for four arms at all times.

(He's more prominent as a wRHG but he's a bit known in RHG too.)

If you want details, check the wRHG page. I know you said "Don't just send me a link to your RHG page" but if you want detail, wRHG is the way to go: http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...r-now-(Lock-me!)

And as a bonus, he's not overly detailed. His body anatomy is unique enough to not be considered a 'stick figure' yet he is simple enough to be far easier than, say, Honey.
    Last edited by RichardLongflop; 01-23-2017 at 08:39 AM.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information