StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Writer Rankings & Badges of Conquest

Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    Y'all have no clue what you're asking of me here. I can tell you like this though: there will be no badges in the hall. The purpose of the hall is primarily to display each character concisely.

I had an idea, to list the totality of each individual gladiator's battles beneath their abilities in a spoiler, though putting this into practice it looked ugly, it was unintuÔtive, and clogged up the hall like crazy. I don't mind the extra work, but it defeats the purpose of the hall so I can't go through with it.

If you insist on using the badges, why don't you showcase them in your respective character pages?
    noted lol

so wat we doin with the thread here

User title
    Just bin it. Nobody uses this thread anyways and I remain of the opinion that this was created solely as a reaction to Azure's ""noobmongering spree"". The thread states that this was discussed in chat but I don't remember having read anything about it, let alone give any sort of input.

Nah it was definitely discussed in chat. Not everything needs your input to be allowed here
    This is a legit cool idea which began from talks about Azure's """"noobmongering spree"""" but yeah, it's unfortunately not being used enough to stay stickied.
    Risque

Legendary Demon Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Devour View Post
    Nah it was definitely discussed in chat. Not everything needs your input to be allowed here
    This is a legit cool idea which began from talks about Azure's """"noobmongering spree"""" but yeah, it's unfortunately not being used enough to stay stickied.
    So... that means that this thread isn't used anymore, right?

|Azarel Hephaistos Zayn|

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Somewhere over the rainbow and beyond the sea, A.K.A. Narnia (In other words, ah, no).
    I guess not, we will just either wait for a mod to bin it or just let it sink in the abyss of inactive gladiator threads. Pr they could just delete it, but I don't really think so. The idea was cool, but sadly people haven't been using it, and it's been around since January and not many people have used it a lot, they just signed up for the badges.
    ~I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.~

My wRHG: Farukon
    Stick Empires: FalconX578
    Quote Originally Posted by Iroh
    "Sick of tea? Thatís like being sick of breathing!" -Iroh
    Welp, later.
    -FalconX578
    Spoiler for Spoiler 1:

Legendary Demon Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconX578 View Post
    It's been around since January and not many people have used it a lot, they just signed up for the badges.
    True, so true. It's kinda sad tho.

|Azarel Hephaistos Zayn|

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information