StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [SPAC] Natural Selection

Quote Originally Posted by exceld View Post
    maann can't wait to see the animation 0': I guess this is going to be the 1st 3D animation entry for the competition right?
    Dunno how many 3D entrys there are. Lots of people proposed an entry, excited to see what else is going in.

Entry submitted - Thanks for the interest and support all!
    Things are going to change.

+1 post

Great to see you finished (and 5 days early too, impressive). Hope you get a good score.

This is the first time, as far as I know of, that someones submitted a 3D entry to a competition. And now we're getting two or three at once XD
    RHG - Deviantart page - Youtube Channel
    Spoiler for Clan related Sigs:

Spoiler for Quotes:

Quote Originally Posted by Kursura View Post
    Great to see you finished (and 5 days early too, impressive). Hope you get a good score.

This is the first time, as far as I know of, that someones submitted a 3D entry to a competition. And now we're getting two or three at once XD
    Hah, that's very kind. I noticed that a few 3D entries were in this one too, it's certainly interesting to say the least. Sadly I'm not happy with mine, but my entry for next time will trump this 10fold now I know the process.

Just noticed you finished your entry too! Good luck , look forward to seeing it.
    Last edited by power fuse0; 03-21-2017 at 06:59 AM.
    Things are going to change.

+1 post

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information