StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

View Poll Results: Should Elementals be banned from future tournaments?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    7 70.00%
  • No

    3 30.00%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 37 of 37

Thread: Elementals

  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    893
    Quote Originally Posted by AsePlayer View Post
    The whole purpose of Elementals was to have an empire NOT modeled around order and chaos. Needs some tweaking for sure though.

    I understand that and that's why I said what I said.

    The project has failed
    Spoiler for Nothing:

  2. #32
    Senior Member Mystery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    940
    I voted for "No" even I don't play this game anymore

    Just voted "No" for two reasons

    1) It banned any variability to the game, all matches would be based on Order and chaos only, which is quite boring. And it also banned the choice of "Random" at the same time, which I think it should be allowed in the tournament.

    2) Elemental is not really broken in med map, it stands a fair chance against order, though it works really bad against chaos, but still, not impossible to win if you are really really good. As long as only med maps are allowed in tourneys, having elemental in tournament is not a big issue.
    My Stick Empire channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7J...h2pRHmjjWXXbpw

    My #1 Stick Empire Montage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mlh8x42SWSo

    My #3 Stick Empire Montage:

    My SE life began from : December,2013
    Retirement : September 2014 (I still lurk around when I have time)

    Feel free to contact me if you need any help



    Credit to Azxc for my signature.

  3. #33
    Senior Member ISyncErrorI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    269
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
    I voted for "No" even I don't play this game anymore

    Just voted "No" for two reasons

    1) It banned any variability to the game, all matches would be based on Order and chaos only, which is quite boring. And it also banned the choice of "Random" at the same time, which I think it should be allowed in the tournament.

    2) Elemental is not really broken in med map, it stands a fair chance against order, though it works really bad against chaos, but still, not impossible to win if you are really really good. As long as only med maps are allowed in tourneys, having elemental in tournament is not a big issue.
    Something tells me Mystery is back to SE :3
    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028



  4. #34
    CatAstrophe lazar72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    laser beam gun
    Posts
    271
    Quote Originally Posted by ISyncErrorI View Post
    Something tells me Mystery is back to SE :3
    Just because he left his opinion doesn't mean he's back at SE
    play some fighters instead of se

    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletonxf View Post
    I you speak coherent English I could try to help you
    Quote Originally Posted by Zomar View Post
    This is posted in the wrong section. Actually it doesn't matter, CJ won't read it anyway.

  5. #35
    Senior Member ISyncErrorI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    269
    Quote Originally Posted by lazar72 View Post
    Just because he left his opinion doesn't mean he's back at SE
    It's called a joke.
    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028



  6. #36
    A Stick Empires Player AsePlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,169
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
    I voted for "No" even I don't play this game anymore

    Just voted "No" for two reasons

    1) It banned any variability to the game, all matches would be based on Order and chaos only, which is quite boring. And it also banned the choice of "Random" at the same time, which I think it should be allowed in the tournament.

    2) Elemental is not really broken in med map, it stands a fair chance against order, though it works really bad against chaos, but still, not impossible to win if you are really really good. As long as only med maps are allowed in tourneys, having elemental in tournament is not a big issue.
    Random was banned even with Ele being allowed. We aren't banning ele because of it's variability we're banning it because of it's exploits and bugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by sss
    You are the cancer of stickpage you fucking fuckity fuck fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by HashBrownTrials View Post
    By the time the new update comes out DAZ would've gone through puberty. Lel
    Quote Originally Posted by WyzDM View Post
    Also Fuck EvE. That's not a matchup. That's a rock-paper-I-don't-give-a-fuck.

  7. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    893
    Quote Originally Posted by AsePlayer View Post
    Random was banned even with Ele being allowed. We aren't banning ele because of it's variability we're banning it because of it's exploits and bugs.
    Who mentioned exploits and bugs? I don't know any exploits and bugs.
    Spoiler for Nothing:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •