StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Hero Hybrids Event! (Stage 2: Round 1 Battles Due March 6th)

@Richard: Sorry Rich. I'm probably going to have to make a funny story too.

Need Help With Your wRHG? Send me a Private Message and I'll see what I can do!

Spoiler for never make promises that you can't keep:

Aye, comedy is likely the way I'll have to go about it.

Heh, Plan A was Funny, but it's looking more serious than anticipated. It's feels like when you tell a joke and it turns out being really mean

@Rich

On the one hand, while I can see the problem in the pairing, on the other hand Matt and NME are powerful enough to make a decent pairing. Additionally, I'm reluctant to adjust the pairings since most of the others came out well, and scrambling things around by mod choice would really eliminate the point of random pairings in the first place. Besides, again, the point of this was to turn out a few totally ridiculous comedy pieces, not just all serious ones.
    My wRHG Canon: The Remarkable Life of Altaer
    "oh fuck yeah, taco, you've been naughty" ~ Vorpal
    "" ~ Index
    Spoiler for More stuff:

Matthew is a naturally comedic character. I think I'm going to have more fun with this than I anticipated.

Need Help With Your wRHG? Send me a Private Message and I'll see what I can do!

Spoiler for never make promises that you can't keep:

Q + A :

After Crank and I got matched, a couple questions came up regarding my iteration of Chance / Incruentus, and a couple I asked him about his. For those curious, as well as for the sake of everyone else in later stages of the event, I have voluntarily elected to compile a list of all questions I receive (from myself and whoever else) regarding my hybrid, and my answers to those questions as they appear. I expect this list to grow as I receive more questions from all of you, and/or as I inevitably ask myself more questions as we go through pre-writing and whatnot. I figure if I think I can clear up any confusion on my part, I may as well give it a go.
    Spoiler for Regarding Chance:
    Spoiler for Regarding Zach / Incruentus:
    Spoiler for Regarding Hybridization:
    Last edited by Chromium7; 02-15-2017 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Added and answered question as to the possibility of integration of character into mainstream canon.

Nice Work, Chromy.

This will definitely come in handy when/if you progress into the next round, but also if you intend to keep this char canon (in some fashion).
    My wRHG Canon: The Remarkable Life of Altaer
    "oh fuck yeah, taco, you've been naughty" ~ Vorpal
    "" ~ Index
    Spoiler for More stuff:

Thanks, Alph. I'm glad you found it of help.
    >-Addressed possibility of integration of character into mainstream canon in Q&A post, above.
    >-Will continue answering and addressing questions regarding character on Q&A post in a similar fashion. Question will be answered, added to post, and acknowledgment of question recipience and notification of an available answer will be provided.
    Last edited by Chromium7; 02-15-2017 at 04:38 PM.

The Father of the Gods SriGraecus's Avatar
    Huh, Pluto Inca is a bit of serious character. I had a bit of hope for a jokey kind of story, but oh well, doesn't seem like I can get that out properly. I might write up two drafts and pick from both, but w/e. This is gonna be fun, yea?
    これは 私の遺産.
    (This is my legacy)

(Witness my greatest acomplishment)
    立ち会う私の最大の 成果

That doesn't mean you can't be silly. Interesting events can always unfold. My brother, for one of his jobs, drove people to the hospital who otherwise wouldn't be able to get there, and he has tons of funny stories about that, even though by nature it's a serious job. People do more than just fight

Thread Information