So, did you hear? The Massively popular SP Industries has teamed their programmers with the RHG system to create the Hero Hybrid game! You have been invited to be the Alpha Testers of it...quite the honor.
I've been assigned to be Alpha Stage Moderator, so I'll be giving you guys instructions in how this works. It's pretty simple, really.
1) First pick one character. Hero Hybrid includes all of the Heroes, Villains, Anti-Heroes, and other characters that are associated with the greater wRHG genre. So just pick any old character.
2) Pick another character. Again, it doesn't matter here, but think of ones that you would NEVER pair with the first character.
3) Put these characters into your very own Synthesizer System! That's right...turn these two characters into ONE SINGLE fabulous/crazy/hilarious/whatever character that is a combination of the two!
4) Once all character Hero Hybrids have been submitted, we will then move into the second stage -- pairing these new Hybrids into battles/stories/meetings/hijinks.
5) These battles will be submitted as a series of polls that will determine the winner!
First, though, I'll need you to sign into the game for me so that we can move along. This has been released in the Spirit of April Fools, so the plan is to have finished/be finishing Stage 2 (the battles) around the first week of April.
EB --- Raika and Locke
Crank --- Faith Cadieux
Chromy --- Chance Renard Downtown
SaulMurphy -- Ryker Price, aka T.U.R.R.E.T.
Aquila --- Zalmega (or any number of other monikers)
Sri --- Perseus Hector Lo, a.k.a L. Wilder
Dooms --- Pluto Inca
Cass --- Matthew and NME
Rich --- Handymax
Alphaeus --- Zebza Gladglo
Spoiler for Linked List, Courtesy Crankshaft:
Round One Match-ups:
Chromy and Crank (Chance Renard Downtown vs Faith Cadieux)
Dooms and Sri (Pluto Inca vs Perseus Hector Lo, a.k.a L. Wilder)
Alphaeus and Aquila (Zebza Gladglo vs Zalmega)
SaulMurphy and EB (Ryker Price, aka T.U.R.R.E.T. vs Raika and Locke)
Cass and Rich (Matthew and NME vs Handymax)