- Can dodge almost anything
- Has incredible speed
- Waits for foes to get tired, then throws out her attacks
- If she wants to do serious damage, she has a butterfly knife (balisong) stored in her pocket (tends not to use it).
- Wont get tired easily
- She's a really difficult target to hit
- She can be hurt if caught in an explosion, or by an explosive weapon
- More than 3 fighters attacking at once will confuse her
- Her punches are pathetic-ish
- She has a kind-heart, but getting her mad will cause her to think less and just try to injure her opponent rather than dodge them (leading to her being very vulnerable)
- Cheeky sticks who pretend they're injured will catch her off guard
- Strong psychic attacks
Dodger was always bullied in school and never won a single battle. One day a bully (named WedgieDoctor) took her unicorn plush toy (SCREW YOU WEDGIE DOCTOR). She demanded a fight and lost (predictably) with a big blow to the head. She woke up in hospital with a new gift, the ability to predict moves. She started training and learnt not to attack straight, but to avoid all attacks until her foes were too tired and puny, then deliver a blow which feels like a ridiculous super human punch! (or just stab em with that knife she got off the streets). Now she travels across the land, searching far and wide(pokemon reference baby!), to find WedgieDoctor and bring back her unicorn!
??? - Dodger Vs Reed
Sort of available... (Drowning in homework)]
LuCiel - Friendship is magic!
Piasu - The battle of the minds
Xal and Mr.Fluffykins - Oh gosh no, not another blue person!
(Wanna battle Dodger? Write it in the reply section!)
(Note: You don't need to have these colours exact, keep it similar and that's fine, don't add the outline if you don't want to either!)
**I have this urge to animate a sword fight (cuz it's cool and i've never really done a sword fight), so for my next fight, i'd like to fight someone with a sword**