StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Piasu The Wielder of SeverSword

Piasu The Wielder of SeverSword

Name: Piasu

Abilities:
    Piasu is a master at hand-to-hand combat, as well as an excellent swordsman. He is great with throwing knives/stars. He wields one long straight sword, and a massive broadsword shaped like a giant butcher knife. He can wield both with one hand, altho the broadsword for a short time. His "Visual-Prowess" (His only "Special Skill") Can see very slight movements of muscles giving him an edge in close combat, and an keen ability to predict his enemies.

Weaknesses:
    In addition to his natural human weaknesses, his ranged abilities aren't as great as his close combat skills, which means he is more likely to lose from afar. However, Distance isn't the only way to beat him, Speed and Highly unpredictable movement are ways to get behind his guard and his "Visual Prowess".

Spoiler for Stories:

Personality:
    Piasu is a semi-arrogant, kind, and gentle man of 21 years of age. when not fighting he sometimes brags, shows off and is usually very happy and enlightening. While in battle he becomes very serious and almost demonic, willing to kill without mercy and almost never holds back.

Appearance:

Piasu Is a 6' 3" man with a medium sized build, bright red eyes as well as dark red hair. He has an oddly OCD setup of freckles in a 4 3 2 pattern under his eyes. He wears a dark blue t-shirt with a white stripe from the from the neck of the shirt over the shoulders and down to the end of the sleeves. He also wears dark gray shorts that just barely go below the knees. His right arm is wrapped in Gauss from his hand to his elbow. He wears his hair in a short pony tail with two sets of messy bangs on each side of his head hiding his ears of which are pierced with either studs or hoops depending on his mood that day. (A picture of him as described but as described within the footnote below)

Spoiler for Demo:

Battles:
    Piasu vs. Serena
    Piasu vs. Mark 1

UNAVAILABLE

*Just a Footnote, Piasu is based around the animated Series Naruto and because of that SOME of his weapons and abilities are similar to some from Naruto. Piasu is originally a Naruto Oc. i created. I changed the Story and his abilities DRASTICALLY for this to make it more creative and less Naruto Themed. Also Sorry is there are errors within this as my spelling sometimes gets to me especially if i'm typing fast or getting really into what i'm typing.
    Last edited by PiasuSan; 03-07-2017 at 09:18 AM.

Nice work! It's just that you need to make an introduction thread so that we can know you better . Welcome to sp my friend!

EDIT: Post your introduction thread here. Also here are the forum rules if you didn't read them yet.
    Last edited by Sharpiro; 02-05-2017 at 08:10 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lao-tzu
    "A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."
    wRHG Availability: No
    Spoiler for RHGs:

I did make an intro post xD

Cool character and welcome. I can see already that you've read the rules and I wish you luck in future battles. Unfortunately if you ever wind up fighting me, my character exploits all the weaknesses you listed by default XD
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Thank you Urako and Lol then i guess i can't really fight you without difficulty

Don't worry about it, It's just a joke I threw in there. Anyways, all I have to say now is good luck and i'm sure you'll do fine.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Lol Thanks man. (I don't got anything left to say lol)

Slightly Critical
    Quote Originally Posted by PiasuSan
    Piasu is originally a Naruto Oc.
    This is all the CnC this character will ever need.

That being said, I wish you most of luck and hope you'll stick around for a bit. Why don't you start looking for someone to fight with now that you're here?

Is that a compliment or Nah i cant tell? lol

Issuing challenge as of now. You are free to accept or decline it. Starting date Tuesday 7th. End date Tuesday 14th. If you decide to take it on, best of luck.

Spoiler for Quotes worth Remembering:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information