StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: About Clan wars

Legendary Demon Hunter Azarel CS.777's Avatar

About Clan wars

It is said that if you win a clan war, you can choose one of the other clan members to join your clan... BUT! It is said the maximum members of the clan are 6, so, if they joined your clan, your clan will have 7 members... right?

The Universe In My Eyes Creepin_Bro's Avatar
    that rule isn't even in use anymore, honestly, the only rules for clans now are the page rules, and that's it
    after you have a proper page, you can do whatever as long as it doesn't affect other clans

also, territories are no longer a thing, and there are like 4, maybe 5 clans tops that still run on stickpage

Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal View Post
    Yeah that's 5056 IFUKDURMOM drive, it's the house on the end and the road is a long one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    You know what's really long? The dick I'm gonna stick in your nostril you lil cumbucket spitoon ass bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal View Post
    Will that be cash or credit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    I'll take your food stamps card you broke crackwhore no-teeth having, giving gumjobs for a bump ass musty hag.

Or just any card. Debit or Bredit works

Legendary Demon Hunter Azarel CS.777's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Creepin_Bro View Post
    that rule isn't even in use anymore, honestly, the only rules for clans now are the page rules, and that's it
    after you have a proper page, you can do whatever as long as it doesn't affect other clans

also, territories are no longer a thing, and there are like 4, maybe 5 clans tops that still run on stickpage
    So, you can have like, 10 clan members or something?
    Bladeslinger

Credit goes to: Me (Azarel)
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Ends of the World (RP)

(click the text!)

Thread Information