StickPage Winter Animation Competition - Discovery Gone Wrong - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Winter Animation Competition - Survival - $1,000 in prizes, 10 placements, $330 first prize!

View Poll Results: Who won?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Steam (Piston)

5 62.50%
  • Mark (Saniyea)

3 37.50%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Steam vs Mark

So any CNC other than I want to fight someone again
    Steam V2 Active?

Pupas Inactive

Steam Inactive

My Twitch Stream(For those of us who play video games)

Quote Originally Posted by Piston1937 View Post
    Patience dude. Also your next on my list when I have time.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Good You'll catch my fighting persona on the way out.
    Steam V2 Active?

Pupas Inactive

Steam Inactive

My Twitch Stream(For those of us who play video games)

Nice multi-account. Consider Kali's "friend"s vote disqualified. Even if you try and say he was visiting your house at the time, this is too much proof to allow it anymore :u
    Risque

Saniyea/Kali ~

Just wanting to let you know that Dvor is letting you get off super easy with this. We typically perma-ban folks for doing this. In other words, don't push your luck.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in the SP court of law.

P.S. -- We don't have court, we just court-martial and lynch folks :P.

So, learn from pain.
    My wRHG Char: The Fixer
    "" ~ Index

~Arch

Point is, just make sure whatever it was that happened doesn't happen again. It doesn't have to be a huge thing, but can be made to be. As it is, your rep's been somewhat compromised, but you can move forward from something like this. Say it was really your friend or whatever- idea is the mods here have no way of distinguishing you by IP. Say it wasn't- you've attempted rigging a vote, and were stupid enough with it to get caught. So again, whatever it was, just keep it from happening again.

I think this might have been an accident. I told him his friend should have voted with his own account. That said, I did tell him that he should not use the same IP address and warned what might happen if he did.

Point being Saniyea, don't do it again. Your friend needs to use his own computer and make his own profile by himself. If he doesn't have his own computer, that is a shame I'll admit (if that is the case I assume he knows about SP because you're showing him?) but it is necessary to stop people from rigging votes which anyone could do if the rules weren't in place.
    Last edited by Urako; 02-15-2017 at 10:52 PM.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Alright I'm gonna be honest. It's a fake account. I know this is hard to believe but I didn't try to use it to rig the vote. After voting for myself I realized it was against the rules and I could get perma banned. I went ahead and sent a message to piston but I was worried so I made a separate account and made up the shit story about my friend. When Urako posted he should make a seperate account I figured it would look bad if he didn't and didn't vote. I really over thought a simple mistake I could have just apologized for( I do that a lot in IRL to ). Also to clear things up I'm not foreign I just have the grammar of a 6 year old at 16. I'm sorry you guys I'm not gonna do it again and it was a horrible plan on my part. I forfeit the match because of my own misconduct. Steam can win.

Quote Originally Posted by Piston1937 View Post
    Water Vapour is literally smoke/fog/mist/clouds AKA invisible but humid particles. Are you telling me that Mark is easily susceptible to even the slightest breeze and humidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Saniyea View Post
    Alright I'm gonna be honest. It's a fake account. I know this is hard to believe but I didn't try to use it to rig the vote. After voting for myself I realized it was against the rules and I could get perma banned. I went ahead and sent a message to piston but I was worried so I made a separate account and made up the shit story about my friend. When Urako posted he should make a seperate account I figured it would look bad if he didn't and didn't vote. I really over thought a simple mistake I could have just apologized for( I do that a lot in IRL to ). Also to clear things up I'm not foreign I just have the grammar of a 6 year old at 16. I'm sorry you guys I'm not gonna do it again and it was a horrible plan on my part. I forfeit the match because of my own misconduct. Steam can win.
    Wish you luck in the future, Saniyea. It was good of you to step up, even if that didn't happen immediately after you recognized your mistake, you failed to register the action as a mistake before having made it, and were unwilling to accept responsibility until after the mistake had been more or less discovered. As said, best thing to do from here is move forward. You seem to be doing well in that so far, and I wish you well in that from here on- same for everyone else.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information