StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: Copy Drawings

Copy Drawings

hai, are there examples on the net that you can use in you own drawing ,( copy to your drawing )
    such as jumping, running, rolling so that this does not always have to redraw again
    Can you please help me

kind regards

The Universe In My Eyes Creepin_Bro's Avatar
    If we're thinking of the same thing, that's called rotoscoping, it's considered plagiarism, and can get you banned off of this sight
    (trust me, I've witnessed someone get banned for copying some one's animations)

Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal View Post
    Yeah that's 5056 IFUKDURMOM drive, it's the house on the end and the road is a long one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    You know what's really long? The dick I'm gonna stick in your nostril you lil cumbucket spitoon ass bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal View Post
    Will that be cash or credit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    I'll take your food stamps card you broke crackwhore no-teeth having, giving gumjobs for a bump ass musty hag.

Or just any card. Debit or Bredit works

No, I mean pieces of movements that are in a list and which you can (may ) use as a kind of library of different movements en pictures for background

you mean like a sequence template? if so just google the type of sequence you want with template at the end. I.E., "Run animation Template".

Thread Information