StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

View Poll Results: Which title should I use?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Legendary Demon Hunter

8 88.89%
  • The Black Talon of Death

1 11.11%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: RHG File number 777: Azarel Zen, the Legendary Demon Hunter

Legendary Demon Hunter

RHG File number 777: Azarel Zen, the Legendary Demon Hunter

Opening database_
    //Searching for file
    /*Opening file./
    |Loading|

_5%
    15%
    {25%}
    [50%]
    75_%
    90%._
    |99%|

//Opening file|||

Spoiler for RHG File number 777: Azarel Zen:
    Last edited by Azarel CS.777; Yesterday at 09:15 AM. Reason: Look at changelog. Added it at 6/August/2017

|Azarel Hephaistos Zayn|

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

TheReformed
    I personally don't see much wrong about it except for the format. But then again i am not as adept at CnC as other people. Urako is better and same with Alphaeus or Hewwitt.
    Last edited by Saniyea; 02-18-2017 at 09:21 AM.

Your name has Az in it. After things clear up, I'll be sure to destroy you properly.

Spoiler for What I've Obtained:

First off, add the ranged laser/plasma beams to your abilities instead of having them in your footnotes.

Second, your weakness on slow attacks seems to contradict the everything else about him being fast and quite frankly, a laser or plasma sword would likely be fairly fast though difficult to wield because there's no counterbalance.

Thirdly, all of your quotes seem like they were copied from something/someone.

Fourthly, a blade made of light and heat both cannot be blocked by or block metal under usually circumstances so are these blades solid in some sort of way or not?

That's about it. Once you get accepted by a majority of the people you should go challenging others instead of waiting for them to challenge you.

Quote Originally Posted by Azure View Post
    Your name has Az in it. After things clear up, I'll be sure to destroy you properly.
    It's only two letters Azure. Have mercy on him XD.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

The format actually looks pretty clean! A couple things stood out to me though, particularly your use of relative measurements. This is seen predominantly in your use of the word "VERY." You say Azarel is VERY intelligent, and VERY wise, but also that he is 17 years old. Is he VERY smart compared to Albert Einstein, or very smart compared to a normal 17 year old? The stats system you have also utilizes relative measurements. It appears to be based off a scale of 1 to 10, with a speed of 10, for example, being the fastest on that scale. That said, we do not know whether a speed of 10/10 would indicate the fastest recorded speed for a turtle, a 17-year old boy, an Olympic level athlete, a car, a cheetah, or the maximum possible speed of around 186,282 miles per second. This means that Azarel's speed is unknowable to your reader- and anyone who would seek to fight you, but at the currently listed speed stat of "11/10," your character, if one were to assume that a speed of "10/10" were the fastest speed possible- the speed of light in a vaccuum (186,282 miles per second), it could be assumed that your character possesses the ability, in a single second, cover a distance of over 204,910 miles. A different person, however, could assume your character can only run 10 or 11 miles per hour. Both of these measurements would fit the bill of a "VERY" fast 17 year old, but what I mean to say is that moving at 11/10ths the speed of light is fast enough to travel back in time. From how you've described it, one cannot truly make any sort of numeric estimate as to how fast your character is, and as such, one would have no way of knowing whether or not one could outrun you, or outfly you for that matter. This is a simple thing to explain and fix, so don't worry- I just wanted to make sure you were aware that we do not know Azarel's true speed, wisdom, strength, and so on- quite like you do just yet.

Good luck with the character though!
    i believe in satin as my lord and savior.

Triple post galore!

Avoid that.

Not much I wanna say about the character that hasn't been said already. But I'm jumping on the Azure train and hop in line for a pummelling.
    Have fun and good luck.

Spoiler for Quotes worth Remembering:

Legendary Demon Hunter
    Okay, and also I added some specifications to his speed and stuff.
    Last edited by Azarel CS.777; 06-26-2017 at 12:40 AM.

|Azarel Hephaistos Zayn|

Yeah Azarel Avoid posting 2 comments next to each other, if you have something more to say edit the comment. other than that your character seems pretty solid and interesting, but i think a demon slayer is a very common title for characters. At least it was back in 2012.

Legendary Demon Hunter
    Why?

|Azarel Hephaistos Zayn|

Because the rules say you're not allowed to double post anywhere except the discussions thread unless it's to announce a change to your character. If I had to guess, it's to prevent spam.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information