StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Piasu Wielder of SeverSword

Piasu Wielder of SeverSword

Name
    Piasu

Nickname
    The Wielder of SeverSword

Appearance

Stick form
    Spoiler for Other Pictures of him:

Color: 0000FF
    Abilities
    Excellent Hand-to-Hand Combat
    He has mastered Hand-to-Hand combat
    Excellent Swordsmanship
    He has mastered the use of swords.
    Straight Sword
    A Sword made of a material strong enough to slice metal with ease. It also conducts electricity easily. Can be both a help or a hinder.
    SeverSword
    A massive broadsword shaped like a giant butcher knife made of the same material as the straight sword. It absorbs iron from anything that has it (Mainly blood) and it used that iron to “rebuild” itself. This one can conduct fire easily.
    Small Flame Control
    He can control fire into specific ways:
    A Offensive Fire ball, he exhales Fire into a ball mainly used for offensive long ranged attacks
    Ignite SeverSword in fire to make it stronger.
    Defensive Flame Shield, for when he is in a sticky situation, this burns anyone near the outside of it.
    Locked Fire Abilities
    Fire Dragon Offensive attack, that makes a dragon made of flames that chases his enemies for a short time.
    Fire Copy a Distraction type attack, it allows Piasu to run and hide to think of a strategy. If the clone is “killed” he burst into flames burning the thing that kills it.

Small Lightning Control
    Electrifies his Straight Sword
    Electric Cloak, an Offensive and Defensive attack that increases his speed and energizes him for a short period of time.
    Locked Lightning Abilities
    False Darkness, Piasu exhales Black lightning that shrouds his enemy in a dark Barrier. This is a Trap/Defensive move.

“Visual Prowess”. His eyes are red with three lines through the middle of his pupil. They allow him to notice every, even slight, movement of his enemies muscles.

Weaknesses
    He prioritizes close, to medium range combat.
    Fireball
    this attack only goes forward so it’s easy to dodge from afar.
    Fire Shield
    A solely defensive move that requires a lot of energy.
    Lightning Cloak
    An Offensive and Defensive attack makes him faster and more durable but and has a little less control over his actions (He can’t stop mid dash quickly)
    His visual Prowess doesn’t work on ghosts and spirits, and anyone MUCH faster than him.
    The Locked moves’ weaknesses will be told once he unlocks them

Spoiler for Story:

Demos
    Demo #1
    Demo #2

Battles

None Yet.
    AVAILABLE

Hitlist
    Dodger Predictions at their finest.

0/0/0/0
    Wins/Losses/Draws/ Forfeits

*Yes, I use Pivot. I find it more fun to use that Adobe Animate. Anyway Hope you enjoy. This i nearly the original version of my WRHG/Naruto oc. all three are the same character just edited each version.
    Last edited by PiasuSan; 02-26-2017 at 09:52 PM. Reason: New Demo

The Universe In My Eyes Creepin_Bro's Avatar
    The RHG is pretty good, and I applaud you for not doing what everyone else usually does when they join, which is read none of the rules and make a 1 sentence page.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal View Post
    Yeah that's 5056 IFUKDURMOM drive, it's the house on the end and the road is a long one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    You know what's really long? The dick I'm gonna stick in your nostril you lil cumbucket spitoon ass bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal View Post
    Will that be cash or credit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    I'll take your food stamps card you broke crackwhore no-teeth having, giving gumjobs for a bump ass musty hag.

Or just any card. Debit or Bredit works

Lol yeah i've seen some. I've Done rhg before tho so that's the main reason i know what i'm doing. but still the site has changed so much within the 5 years i've been off that i reread them to make sure

Alright, you asked me what I thought. I think balance-wise, you're good. I think it's a tad unoriginal but sometimes it's fun to go with the basics. I've been meaning to ask people in geenral though, what's the point of locked abilities?
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

They add a bit of story to the character like for example mine. After a few battles i'ma edit the story and add how he gained the locked abilities

Quote Originally Posted by Urako View Post
    Alright, you asked me what I thought. I think balance-wise, you're good. I think it's a tad unoriginal but sometimes it's fun to go with the basics. I've been meaning to ask people in geenral though, what's the point of locked abilities?
    They could also be used to display a sort of development in a character. Some people tell stories with their RHG's, and locked abilities are often a part of those stories.

Spoiler for my favorite quote on this entire website.:

Spoiler for support:

I don't have it written down but I also have 'locked abilities' as I have more battles. For me it's a way to show that my character is versatile.
    And you can litterally feel the Sasuke inspiration.
    Quote Originally Posted by kingkickass2013 View Post
    Just remember, you should never think on how smart you are, it will only hurt you.

@Polymental Yeah lol

Everything about this guy screams Sasuke. even his backstory lol.

i dunno what to say other than good luck.

Lol Yeah he is based on Sasuke

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information