StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: OVO Castle: MMS Early Spear Strategy (1.8k-2k rating)

this thread is kind of funny... vigorously debating a pointless meta on a dying game with a laggy player.
    #winning
    Quote Originally Posted by nutsophast View Post
    Alternate already confirmed that.
    Quote Originally Posted by AsePlayer View Post
    If the territory the king owns is a joke, then the king is a joke, as without territory, you have nothing to call yourself a king about. Therefore, archy, you are a joke
    Proud member Teamalternate
    SE Code 258

Youtube channel alternaterocksdahouse

Well I'd prob have a second archer by the time he has one, and he'd be prone to spearton cheese, cause that passive from tower helped a bit.
    Would you really be able to get that archer so quickly? His archer purchase comes right after MMS. Even if you do get your archer that quickly there is no way you get a spearton that early in the game. By the way, what is "cheese"?

@skeleton That's funny, I don't see you offering a time to play. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    I CANT BEAT WALLS WITH SPEAR MASS SO I'M GONNA GO ON THE FORUMS AND SPAM IN ALL CAPS THAT THEY SHOULD BE NERFED HKASJDFLASDNJK
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    Ase, it seems lately, you are trying to get the new name of ASSplayer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletonxf View Post
    I you speak coherent English I could try to help you

I offered 3 evenings?
    Spoiler for quotes:

Striving to be understood

A Stick Empires player ISyncErrorI's Avatar
    Would like to add that, if they go AM instead of Sas, you can go MMSASA to contest for Tower. It sometimes fucks with people who think I'm going CA and won't have the units to defend. Or you can go MMSM-CA which gives more eco and a faster spear, works well vs AMM

Quote Originally Posted by Josephong View Post
    Would like to add that, if they go AM instead of Sas, you can go MMSASA to contest for Tower. It sometimes fucks with people who think I'm going CA and won't have the units to defend. Or you can go MMSM-CA which gives more eco and a faster spear, works well vs AMM
    Like I said, even if they think you have a CA, they're still gonna push in and fuck your economy one way or another. Rushing is how you play SE generally. So no matter what you do, there's always gonna be rushing and CA dodging.

@skeletonxf
    Sorry for the late reply! I'm in army so i have a very irregular schedule that I don't know beforehand so I thought I'd see first if I'm free on those dates. I should be free on Friday UTC 0 (i hope that means 8am on friday in Singapore, hope i didnt get that wrong). See ya! I shall add you on my main Josephong97

@gaismail
    I don't remember that exact scenario happening, maybe it was quite a long time ago idk
    But yeah my point still holds. My point is that

-as of now, very few players can CA dodge successfully
    -it is normally seen at high ranks eg 2.2k above, very rarely below
    -ping is a concern too
    Bearing all this in mind, a CA strat should be fine for a 1.8k to 2k player using this strat

I don't think that one isolated example of you raping me (if it's true) is a good argument against my point. I feel a good argument would be against the points i mentioned above. If CA kiting is commonly seen at mid-high ranks and executed as successfully as g kiting, then i have nothing to say.

@alternate
    Then why are you even here then? Also, to you, everyone who wins vs you is a lagging/cheating/abusing 3rd world thrash so I guess it's hard to take your claim seriously.

@skele I pm you!
    Last edited by Raptor; 03-02-2017 at 10:15 PM.

I offered 3 evenings?
    Heh, you did do that. But I was thinking of time as in "4:20 AM", not "Friday evening". I suppose you were still offering a time. But I don't see the purpose of pointing out how he didn't do the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    I CANT BEAT WALLS WITH SPEAR MASS SO I'M GONNA GO ON THE FORUMS AND SPAM IN ALL CAPS THAT THEY SHOULD BE NERFED HKASJDFLASDNJK
    Ase, it seems lately, you are trying to get the new name of ASSplayer.
    I you speak coherent English I could try to help you

A Stick Empires player ISyncErrorI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Josephong View Post
    @skeletonxf
    Sorry for the late reply! I'm in army so i have a very irregular schedule that I don't know beforehand so I thought I'd see first if I'm free on those dates. I should be free on Friday UTC 0 (i hope that means 8am on friday in Singapore, hope i didnt get that wrong). See ya! I shall add you on my main Josephong97

@gaismail
    I don't remember that exact scenario happening, maybe it was quite a long time ago idk
    But yeah my point still holds. My point is that

-as of now, very few players can CA dodge successfully
    -it is normally seen at high ranks eg 2.2k above, very rarely below
    -ping is a concern too
    Bearing all this in mind, a CA strat should be fine for a 1.8k to 2k player using this strat

I don't think that one isolated example of you raping me (if it's true) is a good argument against my point. I feel a good argument would be against the points i mentioned above. If CA kiting is commonly seen at mid-high ranks and executed as successfully as g kiting, then i have nothing to say.

@alternate
    Then why are you even here then? Also, to you, everyone who wins vs you is a lagging/cheating/abusing 3rd world thrash so I guess it's hard to take your claim seriously.
    It was 2 weeks ago.
    How on earth... did waroftroya get made an admin???

Like, as if SE wasn't douche enough these days...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecness2 View Post
    Who are these people? Especially that Drizzle guy, sounds like an asshole. (No seriously, who are these people?)

Nut, you truly have gone not so fast.

ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

A Stick Empires Player AsePlayer's Avatar
    this thread is kind of funny... vigorously debating a pointless meta on a dying game with a laggy player.
    #winning
    If you're not going to contribute to the discussion then stop replying. It's off-topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by sss
    You are the cancer of stickpage you fucking fuckity fuck fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by HashBrownTrials View Post
    By the time the new update comes out DAZ would've gone through puberty. Lel
    Quote Originally Posted by WyzDM View Post
    Also Fuck EvE. That's not a matchup. That's a rock-paper-I-don't-give-a-fuck.

Heh, you did do that. But I was thinking of time as in "4:20 AM", not "Friday evening". I suppose you were still offering a time. But I don't see the purpose of pointing out how he didn't do the same.
    Because my schedule is flexible enough I can do more or less any time around 6pm to 10pm with enough notice on days where I'm not super busy or already doing something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Josephong
    Hi skele! Joseph here
    Can we play a little later
    like +1utc lol cos i dont wanna wake up early
    But if you can;t its fine we go ahead with the usual +0 utc plan
    I'm not 100% sure you understand time zones. It's 16:38 for me as I write this, in my time zone of UTC+0. For you if you're wanting to play at 8am ish your time (which I presume you understand means Saturday) then that would be mid night for me as I think Singapore's time zone is UTC+8. Midnight is quite late for me and obviously 8am is very early for you. Pushing it to 9am for you is definitely way too late for me.

8 hours is just really awkward in general actually. :/

I can try to do midnight but that's not a great time for me and seems very early for you so it might be best for us to reschedule. I could do most times on Saturday for me.
    Spoiler for quotes:

Striving to be understood

If you're not going to contribute to the discussion then stop replying. It's off-topic.
    Didn't you build your entire forum persona off of not contributing to discussions, including actually important ones?

Are you a forum mod? KK.

I was contributing, merely pointing out that this discussion is pretty hilarious given the state of the game. If you don't like my comment, gasp, you can just scroll on by.
    Alternate already confirmed that.
    If the territory the king owns is a joke, then the king is a joke, as without territory, you have nothing to call yourself a king about. Therefore, archy, you are a joke
    Proud member Teamalternate
    SE Code 258

Youtube channel alternaterocksdahouse

A Stick Empires Player AsePlayer's Avatar
    Didn't you build your entire forum persona off of not contributing to discussions, including actually important ones?

Are you a forum mod? KK.

I was contributing, merely pointing out that this discussion is pretty hilarious given the state of the game. If you don't like my comment, gasp, you can just scroll on by.
    You aren't contributing to the discussion by being like "LOL SE IS DEAD"
    We're aware of the current state, this person who still plays the game wants to have a discussion about a strategy, we don't need your whole "why discuss, SE is dead anyways" tangent on an SE forum board.
    Grow up please
    Quote Originally Posted by sss
    You are the cancer of stickpage you fucking fuckity fuck fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by HashBrownTrials View Post
    By the time the new update comes out DAZ would've gone through puberty. Lel
    Quote Originally Posted by WyzDM View Post
    Also Fuck EvE. That's not a matchup. That's a rock-paper-I-don't-give-a-fuck.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information