StickPage Winter Animation Competition - Discovery Gone Wrong - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Winter Animation Competition - Survival - WINNERS LIST POSTED!

Thread: Sober

Sober

Sober

Colors
    #FF4611

Abilities
    Sober is a fighter capable of taking on any opponent in a melee fight thanks to his combat prowess. Also, his passion for drinking made him insensitive to pain and unable to be affected mentally from his opponents in any possilbe way. Lastly, everytime he drinks he replenishes his stamina while also curing his body from minor wounds and purging it from toxins

Weaknesses
    Sober can easily overpower his enemies when fighting them one at the time and in a melee fight. Facing multiple opponents simultaneously or foes that keep their distance can hinder him. Most importantely, Sober does not have any magical or supernatural feature, putting him at a severe disvantage when against such beings, weapons and attacks (mages, robots, monsters, magic weapons, magic/supernatural attacks, ecc.). Lastly, he relies on drinking to keep on fighting, meaning that not allowing him to drink can easily decide the outcome of the match

Demo
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh7rcnG0-v8
    http://www.hyunsdojo.com/dojo/10789/
    http://w-dipi-w.deviantart.com/art/R...ober-666673100

Story
    Sober is a longshoreman that travels the world by going from one port to another on his patrons' ships. From his birth, his features were already set: born mute but with a strong body and the behaviour of a jolly man, no matter his actions or thoughts. Showing no predisposition for intellectual activities, he grew up using his body prowess for loading and unloading cargo on ships at the port. Because of his efficiency, he was often offered to follow the ships in their travels. Thanks to this, he manages to sail from one place to another, never staying too often in the same place

One day, he found himself into a strange city: all the buildings, as well as the people, were either black, either white, or grey with different shades. Intrigued, Sober decided to explore such place. As he moved around, he noticed one thing: every single person he met had an enchanted katana on their waist and they almost looked all the same. As he kept exploring, he was slowly finding himself getting annoyed from the boredom this city was, with everything being the same everywhere he went

As he was finally leaving, he bumped into someone. As they both touched, the person started screaming confused ramblings at him and all that he could catch was "I want no trouble". As Sober tried to approach the stranger for a better understanding, he suddenly unsheathed his katana and kept on babbling, this time on something like "honor" and "self-defense". Needless to say, Sober was more confused with each second passing. Confusion was then gradually followed by annoyance and Sober attacked the stranger. As he left him on the ground, he noticed that all the people started looking at him, mormuring his same words. Getting a glimpse of the situation he was in, Sober ran away

As he tried to enter the port, he saw that the whole place got informed on his actions and was locked down. Because of this, Sober was not able to get back to his ship and found himself stuck in the city. Left alone and confused, Sober suddenly found himself being hunted. Not being able to leave the city, he decided for a different approach: instead of trying to flee from the katana people, he switched to the offensive, not leaving until all of them are defeated

Personality
    Sober always acts in a joyful way no matter the situation, be it both when he's relaxing and when he's beating someone. His other main trait is that he will never speak, being mute, which brings him to act in a silly way when he needs to say something to someone. However, this also means that he won't try to communicate with others for most of the time as well, especially when against his opponents, where he won't communicate anything at all

Availability
    Nope

Battles
    None

Clan
    http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...426-THE-CRYSIS

PS
    Story may be updated/progress with future animations
    Last edited by DiPi; 03-05-2017 at 03:57 AM.

The Universe In My Eyes Creepin_Bro's Avatar
    Ayy, so you made an RHG!
    Well I like the demo, and I don't see any page/balancing issues, so good luck with your fights

Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal View Post
    Yeah that's 5056 IFUKDURMOM drive, it's the house on the end and the road is a long one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    You know what's really long? The dick I'm gonna stick in your nostril you lil cumbucket spitoon ass bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal View Post
    Will that be cash or credit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    I'll take your food stamps card you broke crackwhore no-teeth having, giving gumjobs for a bump ass musty hag.

Or just any card. Debit or Bredit works

dinosaurs are cool Person McPerson's Avatar
    Wouldn't another weakness be that his vision and hearing are impaired due to how drunk he is all the time?
    Quote Originally Posted by PitchEnder View Post
    Person Mc Person: 10/10
    Spoiler for Tap This:

If his opponent tries to talk to him, how would he react?

Personal motto:

Fail everyday. And each day you shall fail less than the last.

Spoiler for support:

Quote Originally Posted by Creepin_Bro View Post
    Ayy, so you made an RHG!
    Well I like the demo, and I don't see any page/balancing issues, so good luck with your fights
    Ty, much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Person McPerson View Post
    Wouldn't another weakness be that his vision and hearing are impaired due to how drunk he is all the time?
    I think that is already kinda covered by his weakness to range. Also, it can also be a strength (like, against someone that tries to blind you or stun you with sound), but that'd make him kinda boring to go against. I think I'm leaving it this way

Quote Originally Posted by Xyskal View Post
    If his opponent tries to talk to him, how would he react?
    Pretty simple. He doesn't. He'll ignore it and keep doing what he's doing

question, why didn't u just edit your old rhg page instead of starting over?
    to much memories?

Spoiler for stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by Mark XD View Post
    question, why didn't u just edit your old rhg page instead of starting over?
    to much memories?
    I actually wanted to edit the old page, but the whole thing was a bit complicated

The old page was locked by Drone when they introduced the demo rule and I had to pm Drone again to unlock it. Now, I don't even know if Drone is still a mod. Heck, I don't even know if he's around. This without even considering that there seems to be no RHG mod anymore. I'd have had to message an admin, explain the whole situation and pm him the demo, but I noticed that in all this time I developed a version of Sober that was different from the old one, which means that the demo may have been not good for that old Sober. Because of this I decided to report my old thread for deletion and make this new Sober

Whats that song in the demo? its so damn catchy
    Also hilarious rhg man gg

Quote Originally Posted by ImKatze View Post
    Whats that song in the demo? its so damn catchy
    Also hilarious rhg man gg
    Joe Satriani - Crowd Chant

Woopsy daisy! You missed! FluttershyKnife's Avatar
    I find this demo incredibly satisfying, the smoothness and moves are super slippery slick, so *MMMMMmmmmm....*

Thread Information