StickPage Winter Animation Competition - Discovery Gone Wrong - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Winter Animation Competition - Survival - WINNERS LIST POSTED!

Thread: Just a noob

Just a noob

Name's Ace, I go by the name Gizzybear or just Gizzy. I have no experience in animation at all, and it was just yesterday that I watched a bunched of Hyun's dojo videos as well as some old stick man vods. Whether or not I do RHG Battle or not I'm not entirely sure. The only thing I got going for myself is my creativity and my ideas for this sort of thing. I do hope that we get along well. I am excited and curious to see how this will play out if I get involved. The thing I am most hopeful for in this place is to spread my creativity and light throughout this entire community.

Honestly I am quite nervous, but this is just the first of many steps towards the future that I'm aiming for.

HELL
    O
    NOOB. let's be noobs. hehehehe. animate. how old?

Welcome to the forums, Ace! It sounds like you're here for all the right reasons and I hope we're able to be of more help to you than harm along the way towards that future of yours. If you are looking to familiarize yourself with the technical side of animating, one place you may want to start is the Skill Building section. Here you will see our less than impressive array of of official tutorials, but more importantly- the community tutorials and Q&A sections.

But I also noticed you're an ideas guy. So if you're looking to get into RHG specifically, it's worth mentioning that we do have a system in place that allows one to engage in the system of RHG through writing, rather than animating, and that's wRHG, or written RHG- which you can find here.

See you around!

Oh thanks I am looking into the WRHG atm. Wonder if I'll fit in tbh. Either way I plan to do animation to show off my ideas. I don't think writing alone will be enough to get recognition. Animation is likely the stronger way to get recognized for my ideas. However that isn't the main reason I always wanted to try animation since it seems like a lot of fun.

Noobs unite

I'm 23 years old :P

Ideas guy eh? Man i'm the worst with ideas, I keep changing things I work on lol, Welcome to stickpage tho man Hope to see ya around

Thread Information