StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Having trouble resetting password

I have the same problem with the gmail and the password, i reset the password but never appear >:/
    I want my account back! Why nobody do it nothing!?
    If u want chat me add me in my second account, Usuario555:911

Like I said facuferi, nobody can fix your problem except the developers. But the developers are not fixing stick empires. Maybe you just lost your account forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    I CANT BEAT WALLS WITH SPEAR MASS SO I'M GONNA GO ON THE FORUMS AND SPAM IN ALL CAPS THAT THEY SHOULD BE NERFED HKASJDFLASDNJK
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    Ase, it seems lately, you are trying to get the new name of ASSplayer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletonxf View Post
    I you speak coherent English I could try to help you

Quote Originally Posted by FACUFERI4 View Post
    I have the same problem with the gmail and the password, i reset the password but never appear >:/
    I want my account back! Why nobody do it nothing!?
    If u want chat me add me in my second account, Usuario555:911
    You said Usuario555 isn't your account. You just confirmed that you're a booster which is exactly why Ase doesn't want to help you. End of story.
    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

Thanks for telling me whats wrong. I made a temporary (or permanent if it doesn't get fixed) account so I don't have to wait to play. Hopefully they fix it and I can go back to my old account. Not like anything was lost really, just my friends list (I know most of them on skype anyways) and a archridon cap.
    Last edited by TheMythicalYoutuber; 03-08-2017 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMythicalYoutuber View Post
    Thanks for telling me whats wrong. I made a temporary (or permanent if it doesn't get fixed) account so I don't have to wait to play. Hopefully they fix it and I can go back to my old account. Not like anything was lost really, just my friends list (I know most of them on skype anyways) and a archridon cap.
    Glad I could help (Although I didn't do horseshit :P_
    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

I never say that, Usuario555 is my second acc and u dont need say me nothing man, later we fix this but people dont understand nothing about ur excuses and he call me booster when im not booster and u no have evidences about my second acc so Ismail try to make other lie or excuses because you're funny with this and alternatemarki is booster with he many accs and u dont tell him nothing but me yes. So he is ur BoyFriend? :O.I. and my friend Samuel play in my acc Usuario555 in custom Match

I never say that, Usuario555 is my second acc and u dont need say me nothing man, later we fix this but people dont understand nothing about ur excuses and he call me booster when im not booster and u no have evidences about my second acc so Ismail try to make other lie or excuses because you're funny with this and alternatemarki is booster with he many accs and u dont tell him nothing but me yes. So he is ur BoyFriend? :O.I. and my friend Samuel play in my acc Usuario555 in custom Match
    You got no proof that alternatemark boosted yet I have proof that you boosted. You surrendered on Usuario just to boost up your rank to mid 2200. You can atleast admit and apologize, or we can go on with this. And incase you try to accuse me of boosting, don't. It won't help you. Sorry for bringing this up but it's relevant to the issue we're dealing with.

http://imgur.com/a/77Y5o
    Last edited by ISyncErrorI; 03-09-2017 at 01:53 PM.
    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

Quote Originally Posted by ISyncErrorI View Post
    You got no proof that alternatemark boosted yet I have proof that you boosted. You surrendered on Usuario just to boost up your rank to mid 2200. You can atleast admit and apologize, or we can go on with this. And incase you try to accuse me of boosting, don't. It won't help you. Sorry for bringing this up but it's relevant to the issue we're dealing with.

http://imgur.com/a/77Y5o
    Kabooooom! Also, per accusing me of boosting, I saw your video, lmbfbo. Everyone knows that neither of those accounts are mine or are ones I have ever played on. On the other hand, Gais just dropped bombs of incontrovertible proof of your cheating ways. So thanks for that Facu, you finally did something helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by nutsophast View Post
    Alternate already confirmed that.
    Quote Originally Posted by AsePlayer View Post
    If the territory the king owns is a joke, then the king is a joke, as without territory, you have nothing to call yourself a king about. Therefore, archy, you are a joke
    Proud member Teamalternate
    SE Code 258

Youtube channel alternaterocksdahouse

Those could be games they legitimately played. We can't know if Usario just surrendered or lost fair and square unless Syncerror recorded those games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    I CANT BEAT WALLS WITH SPEAR MASS SO I'M GONNA GO ON THE FORUMS AND SPAM IN ALL CAPS THAT THEY SHOULD BE NERFED HKASJDFLASDNJK
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    Ase, it seems lately, you are trying to get the new name of ASSplayer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletonxf View Post
    I you speak coherent English I could try to help you

Quote Originally Posted by nutsophast View Post
    Those could be games they legitimately played. We can't know if Usario just surrendered or lost fair and square unless Syncerror recorded those games.
    Dude, he didn't make any units on both accounts for like 4 seconds then he surrendered. It's so obvious. You can't say I'm lying now. I never let these cheaters get away with it. Oh and another thing, PP8 and ssmok are both boosters.

so Ismail try to make other lie or excuses because you're funny with this and alternatemarki is booster with he many accs and u dont tell him nothing but me yes. So he is ur BoyFriend? :O.I. and my friend Samuel play in my acc Usuario555 in custom Match
    Bruh, I'd delete that video if I were you because you're making yourself look like a fool. Alternatemark doesn't own ISomeOneI or Manupilation. Both of them are Theoden.
    Last edited by ISyncErrorI; 03-11-2017 at 12:42 AM.
    ISyncErrorI #531
    gaismail #028

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information