StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Winter Animation Competition - Survival - WINNERS LIST POSTED!
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Stickpage Explores: Favorite Music | (6 of 16 submitted)

DREAMLAND - STICKY FINGERS
    Music Video

drugs - EDEN
    Music Video
    Audio
    Live
    VR

Grandloves - Purity Ring ft. Young Magic
    Audio

Trainwreck - BANKS
    Music Video
    Audio

XANAX - Elohim
    Music Video
    Live Acoustic
    Live

Daydream Warrior - Aqours
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK5GfyEpyV8

Strawberry Trapper - Guilty Kiss
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVUHjUfbzKs

Clash! Exchanging Fire at Night - Usami Hiroshi, Okamiya Michio, Ookoshi Kaori (Kantai Collection OST)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnlVK3QUDSY

Ai ni Juubaku - Kinema106
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtkbBmYGqC8

Discussion (Scrum) - Masafumi Takada (New Danganronpa V3 OST)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQZONitFs9g

A touch of weebness.
    Spoiler for kankanmikan:

If we're doing longer things, like albums and such, here's my updated list.
    One or two things got changed out because I felt they were better appreciated in their entirety than the others might have been standalone.
    Had a lot of trouble pinning down just five, and still not satisfied with either five to be honest.
    Can merge the posts or delete one depending on what I hear back.

The Afterglow - Blackbear
    Full Album Stream w/ Visuals

Cataclasm - Crywolf
    Full Album Stream
    (Looking forward to Skeletons- may change this out for the new album when it drops)

Elohim Visual EP - Elohim
    Two-part Album Stream w/ Visuals (Includes B-sides)

Land of Pleasure - Sticky Fingers
    Full Album Audio
    (Better albums may exist- carryover from the last list, though I do enjoy it)

Shrines - Purity Ring
    Full Album Playlist
    (Tied with Another Eternity in my mind)
    Last edited by Chromium7; 03-08-2017 at 04:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chromium7 View Post
    DREAMLAND - STICKY FINGERS
    Music Video

drugs - EDEN
    Music Video
    Audio
    Live
    VR

Grandloves - Purity Ring ft. Young Magic
    Audio

Trainwreck - BANKS
    Music Video
    Audio

XANAX - Elohim
    Music Video
    Live Acoustic
    Live
    Chrome I appreciate your zeal, but only choose 1 link for each of your entries so as to not be confusing for everyone.

One or two things got changed out because I felt they were better appreciated in their entirety than the others might have been standalone.
    Had a lot of trouble pinning down just five, and still not satisfied with either five to be honest.

The Afterglow - Blackbear
    Full Album Stream w/ Visuals

Cataclasm - Crywolf
    Full Album Stream
    (Looking forward to Skeletons- may change this out for the new album when it drops)

Elohim Visual EP - Elohim
    Two-part Album Stream w/ Visuals (Includes B-sides)

Land of Pleasure - Sticky Fingers
    Full Album Audio
    (Better albums may exist- carryover from the last list, though I do enjoy it)

Shrines - Purity Ring
    Full Album Playlist
    (Tied with Another Eternity in my mind)

Also, nominating albums ain't allowed, obviously.

Index, I have to admit that I don't know alot of short films so I'll probably leave the next few categories (not the immediate next one) up to vote based on interest. I'm still thinking of how to do it, but basically later on anyone can nominate a new topic but it has to be nominated a few times to get a significant change.

Here's my last 2 noms:

4) Radio: Lucky Channel / Game Corner (Daft Punk mix) - GilvaSunner
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vQ71voOb-Q

5) Landsick - Chuck Ragan (The Flame in the Flood OST)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZ9-MdyaEpg
    Last edited by Hewitt; 03-08-2017 at 06:15 PM.

did you quote me because you thought those movies are albums?

Last edited by Index; 03-09-2017 at 01:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Index View Post
    did you quote me because you thought those movies are albums?

No, I quoted you because if you're linking to five movies, which are just as long as, if not longer than some albums / EPs - then it should follow that albums / EPs and such shouldn't be disqualified on the basis of length if movies containing music soundtracks and varying interludes of varying such are also not disqualified on the basis of length. Then still, if the fact that your movies are in fact not songs, but movies does not disqualify you on any level- then it should follow that albums would not be disqualified from the count here on the basis that they are technically not in fact songs, but albums. I would even continue on to say that many of the "albums" I wound up linking were closer to the conventional definition of a song than your "movies" were. The Afterglow and Cataclasm, for example- were purposefully blended together in such a way that encourages the listening of the entire album in sequential order, as if the album itself were simply one long song.

Honestly, Index- if you want to link somewhere in the neighborhood of one and a half to two hours worth of 'songs' and a questionable SWF, surely you can forgive me for disinterestedly following your lead in a way less financially taxing, disrespectful, and potentially illegal than sending you all CD-ROMS of audio commentary from Jumanji, Zathura, and Doctor Doolittle and labeling them as "my top 3 favorite songs i think yuo all will enjoy" as I attempt to narrow down and consolidate my current list of of favorites into five that you all wouldn't mind sitting through. I just figure if you're down with linking short films and Hewitt's not really saying shit to you about it- should follow that you and maybe some of the other guys wouldn't mind listening to an album or two- and if I'm wrong on all of that, well then I've still got the five average length songs to go on. Just covering all my bases- then if people complain, or get all confused and can't follow the discussion like Hewitt's scared people will, then we can narrow it back down to five less-than-10-minute studio audio clips out of each of us.

Not really sure how all of this is supposed to work, to be honest. I just wanna share links and listen to shit.

No, I quoted you because if you're linking to five movies, which are just as long as, if not longer than some albums / EPs - then it should follow that albums / EPs and such shouldn't be disqualified on the basis of length if movies containing music soundtracks and varying interludes of varying such are also not disqualified on the basis of length. Then still, if the fact that your movies are in fact not songs, but movies does not disqualify you on any level- then it should follow that albums would not be disqualified from the count here on the basis that they are technically not in fact songs, but albums. I would even continue on to say that many of the "albums" I wound up linking were closer to the conventional definition of a song than your "movies" were. The Afterglow and Cataclasm, for example- were purposefully blended together in such a way that encourages the listening of the entire album in sequential order, as if the album itself were simply one long song.

Honestly, Index- if you want to link somewhere in the neighborhood of one and a half to two hours worth of 'songs' and a questionable SWF, surely you can forgive me for disinterestedly following your lead in a way less financially taxing, disrespectful, and potentially illegal than sending you all CD-ROMS of audio commentary from Jumanji, Zathura, and Doctor Doolittle and labeling them as "my top 3 favorite songs i think yuo all will enjoy" as I attempt to narrow down and consolidate my current list of of favorites into five that you all wouldn't mind sitting through. I just figure if you're down with linking short films and Hewitt's not really saying shit to you about it- should follow that you and maybe some of the other guys wouldn't mind listening to an album or two- and if I'm wrong on all of that, well then I've still got the five average length songs to go on. Just covering all my bases- then if people complain, or get all confused and can't follow the discussion like Hewitt's scared people will, then we can narrow it back down to five less-than-10-minute studio audio clips out of each of us.

Not really sure how all of this is supposed to work, to be honest. I just wanna share links and listen to shit.
    Jesus fucking christ.

seriously, how hard is it to just post 5 songs lol

not sure why my innocuous comment sent chromium7 into some sort of defensive diatribe. is he usually like this?

i could explain why the things we posted aren't equivalent, but i'm not sure going down that road with you would be a good use of my time. you clearly want to escalate over nothing and i'm not going to indulge you

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information