StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Survival WINNERS - Winter Beginners Competition 2017

Quote Originally Posted by ArifWalker View Post
    :P oooops sorry lol ,well ppl gonna see the best, then they'll ignore the rest,
    With The last one got announce first, ppl can see all the animation, not only the best tho
    Well although that is kinda true, but i think most people would watch all of them to compare it to the "best"

The Extra-Extraordinary Mustika's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubeboy View Post
    Well although that is kinda true, but i think most people would watch all of them to compare it to the "best"
    I think since this is an official competition, total-unbiased judging is gonna be needed to assure winning. Pretty much unlike RHG battles with voting system due to no prizes, so pretty much RHGs are meant to be for fun.

DeviantART |RHG - Battle #1 done | osu!
    Spoiler for I got stamped as SP's Official Counter. Yay?:

Quote Originally Posted by Mustika View Post
    I think since this is an official competition, total-unbiased judging is gonna be needed to assure winning. Pretty much unlike RHG battles with voting system due to no prizes, so pretty much RHGs are meant to be for fun.
    But im not talking about the voting system, please read my previous reply.

The Extra-Extraordinary Mustika's Avatar
    Oh, so you meant those entries who got upper places should be released first instead of starting to the lower places, right? I mistook your "voted" word there, my b I didn't get the actual context the first I read it.

I suppose it was done to build up the hype, though it'd surely cost the waiting time a lot for those who wanted to see top entries more. Nothing else, really, it's just been done since years ago - not all lower entries got a chance to be released back in 2015 where I participated into one of the competition and got 2nd lowest lol.

DeviantART |RHG - Battle #1 done | osu!
    Spoiler for I got stamped as SP's Official Counter. Yay?:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information