StickPage Winter Animation Competition - Discovery Gone Wrong - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Winter Animation Competition - Survival - WINNERS LIST POSTED!

Thread: Hyuns dojo or Stickpage?

Woopsy daisy! You missed! FluttershyKnife's Avatar

Hyuns dojo or Stickpage?

Hi,
    So ive made an RHG on this page, but one person said that I should make a character in the dojo.
    Now, i'm not sure, but should I have the same character in the dojo or is that not allowed. Also, if I challenge someone through the dojo (or stickpage), can i still count that as a victory on the other page? I don't see to much difference between a duelist and an RHG. If someone could help explain the differences to me that would be most helpful

Thanks or your time!
    -Flutty

The Extra-Extraordinary Mustika's Avatar
    Duels and RHG battles are pretty similar in terms of battling system (where you challenge/are challenged with another person that has RHG - in SP, or Duelist - in Dojo, then winners are determined with vote counts), BUT different in terms of where it takes place. Duels normally occur at Cier, a fictional country/nation in Hyun's Dojo, while RHG battle can occur everywhere wherever you desire.

Easiest way to tell is; You can't battle duelist if you only have RHG character and vice versa. Because these two have different universe, unless you also make your RHG to travel Cier, which means you have to make another Duelist page in Dojo so you can battle with another Duelists (plus you have to make 30+ seconds demo if you want to make a Duelist page, sorta thing).

Hope it's sums things up.

DeviantART |RHG - First Battle On the Making | osu!
    Spoiler for I got stamped as SP's Official Counter. Yay?:

Woopsy daisy! You missed! FluttershyKnife's Avatar
    Thanks a bunch Mustika! Helped a lot!

I wouldnt say the Cier thing is what separates RHG and whatever it is for Dojo. They're really just two different systems. It's like asking if you can play Mogul Khan in LoL or something.

Just make the same character in both systems, but dont carry over your wins and losses. Idk if anyone does RHGs anymore but Dojo has a more active animation community so you'll probably just want to go there if you want to make stickfights.

i would reccomend making two different charters for different systems. imo it gets boring doing one char over and over.

then animate a different character? Not everything you animate should be related to RHG or that dojo thing.

just have one have a beard. problem solve

Senior new guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mornet View Post
    i would reccomend making two different charters for different systems. imo it gets boring doing one char over and over.
    I know, right?
    WRHG.

Availability

No, battling Sharpiro.

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Senior new guy
    You can make the same RHG. and Duelist, but you can have different ones. And also, if you win a DUEL, then, you update that to your duelist page, but NOT to your RHG. page.
    WRHG.

Availability

No, battling Sharpiro.

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Thread Information