StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Discovery Gone Wrong WINNERS - Winter Competition 2017

wow i didn't expect such place it was a tough competition and hell of an experience, congrats all!
    looking forward for the next spac!

Oh my, never expected to do that well. Thought my friends '10 or higher' was overly optimistic.
    Can't wait to see everyone else's entries, well done to everyone. Especially you Barthimo, glad pulling that all nighter was worth it.
    RHG - Deviantart page - Youtube Channel
    Spoiler for Clan related Sigs:

Spoiler for Quotes:

Congrats to the winners! can't wait for them animations to be released! looking forward to the next spac ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by RalvinTY View Post
    Congrats to the winners! can't wait for them animations to be released! looking forward to the next spac ^_^
    The next and last SPAC

Quote Originally Posted by Fordz View Post
    The next and last SPAC
    it's not like it's the next spac is the last spac forever.....is it?

We'll keep doing these as long as they're successful! We've done 5 total including the two beginners and they've all more or less been considered successful, and every iteration gets better I think. This year when the new site comes out we will be switching to an automated system I am designing that will help me and the judges stay WAY more organized as well as make it easier for everyone to participate in. It deeply integrates into the new portal system with full accreditation so from submission to posting updates to publishing you only have to manage one location. I'm hoping to get that in public beta before today's announced competition finishes but based on my rate of progress it might be up during the next competition, in which case maybe I'll have to finish that one out on these forums.

This system is one of the reasons for all the delays, so seriously thanks again everyone for being so patient with us lol If you wanna see how the progress on the new site is shaping up please check out #roadmap on Discord where I've been/will be posting gifs and screenshots of what I'm working on. Currently making the new site's video player UI it's neat to see how it evolves over time, feel free to give me suggestions and feedback as well because it helps me get a better picture for how everyone feels about the direction we're going in and also gives everyone a chance to influence the new site.

Hahahaha I never thought the penalty would lead to my downfall lol.
    I'll take second place, congrats to Barthimo1, I know for sure yours is gonna be great.
    Congrats to everyone else as well.And thank you judges for your patience, I'm so happy my 3 all nighters were worth it, I really wanted to give up many times lol
    I definitely gotta get my time management right for the next competition
    Last edited by Drifts; 04-03-2017 at 03:18 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Give you life to Christ and go to church Follow THE RAINBOW!!
    www.drifts1.deviantart.com www.drifts1.deviantart.com
    www.drifts1.deviantart.com www.drifts1.deviantart.com

Any news on the release schedule Jeff?
    RHG - Deviantart page - Youtube Channel
    Spoiler for Clan related Sigs:

Spoiler for Quotes:

Whew here we go, the release schedule is posted! We're now putting submissions up Saturdays (and Wednesdays as well for the rest of April and May). Check the main post for details!

youtube.com/kronusfa
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Whew here we go, the release schedule is posted! We're now putting submissions up Saturdays (and Wednesdays as well for the rest of April and May). Check the main post for details!
    Wait, no montage compilation?
    KronusFA - Alif Muyyasar 2017
    Facebook
    Youtube
    Hyunsdojo
    Deviantart

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information