StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Lion of Palestine

Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    You should know by now that this is one of my shorter critiques :P
    I DO know, but that was still quite a bit of reading.

Spoiler for Supports:
    wRHG: The Lion of Palestine
    Am I Available For Battle? Nope! Not at all... The life of an author never stops...

Ignus~

Yeah, Vern was definitely right. I mean, while I joke about the human thing with Altaer, you will notice that under weaknesses I literally wrote "None" aside from a couple notes about personality things.

I will say that relating to the generic thing that Vern stated, here's my advice:

My "human" char (Altaer) is fairly generic at his base (an assassin with endless weapons and gear and techy skills). I've turned him into something that -- whether people like him or not -- is definitely recognizable. I think the vanilla flavoring of Abbas is just something that comes with being a newly created human character. Once you write him regularly and get a feel for him I expect this to change (if it doesn't, THEN I'll come smack you. But not before).
    My wRHG Char: The Fixer
    "oh fuck yeah, taco, you've been naughty" ~ Vorpal
    "" ~ Index

~Arch

~^^ENTER THE TUNNEL^^~

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaeus View Post
    My "human" char (Altaer) is fairly generic at his base (an assassin with endless weapons and gear and techy skills). I've turned him into something that -- whether people like him or not -- is definitely recognizable. I think the vanilla flavoring of Abbas is just something that comes with being a newly created human character. Once you write him regularly and get a feel for him I expect this to change (if it doesn't, THEN I'll come smack you. But not before).
    Hmm, fair enough, I've written him before in some private stories, but I get what you're saying. I'm still trying to get somewhat of a feeling for him, but I have to he's one of my favorites so far. Thanks for the advice!

Spoiler for Supports:
    Am I Available For Battle? Nope! Not at all... The life of an author never stops...

Quote Originally Posted by IgnusBurns View Post
    private stories
    we talkin that al x manny voodoo hentai shit in here n shit cus if so i'm all the way into that shit

Quote Originally Posted by Chromium7 View Post
    we talkin that al x manny voodoo hentai shit in here n shit cus if so i'm all the way into that shit
    Chrome why...

No, I mean it's Abbas' chronicles of what he did before he met Riley and Levi, no Hentai or any of that crap.

Spoiler for Supports:

Quote Originally Posted by Chromium7 View Post
    I thought Zalgo was the one with a hard-on for Al, Chromy. Slime hentai and all that, ya dig?
    "" ~ Index

~Arch

~^^ENTER THE TUNNEL^^~

All of you just stop posting the most random crap possible on my thread...

PLEASE...

Spoiler for Supports:

I can do that. It wasn't my intention to derail, just curious as to what's going on behind the scenes here. So you say you've tested out some stories with Macbeth in them, and I feel like Alph vaguely mentioned something about this before, so may as well just ask it outright- you tryna join the Coils?

Yes. We're starting the joining collab tomorrow, and if you look on Altaer's char page you'll find the fused-canon version of our last battle.
    "" ~ Index

~Arch

~^^ENTER THE TUNNEL^^~

Alright, it's been a well over a week since you guys have seen me, and the Lion in me is desperately hungry, you know what that means?

I AM BACK IN BUSINESS!

Spoiler for Supports:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information