StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Entity126

Exclamation Announcements

These guys are on my hitlist for now.
    Dodger
    Reed
    CoCo - The Chocolate Manipulator
    and
    STHOM
    PS. Could you guys tell me how to change my avatar and profile? I am new at stickpage. That is why. I don't get the controls for the setting that's why. Please tell me how to. Also have you guys experienced not being able to reply on another person's thread?

dinosaurs are cool Person McPerson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Entity126 YT View Post
    All the things such as enderknight and enderpearls are fictional. Also the obsidian is obsidian type 303 which is the 3rd strongest and hardest material ever and even stronger and harder than diamond. Also I don't have much time to animate so it will take me a while to do my demo. And I am new to Macromedia. I am very good at animating but bad at drawing. I also do not not put much effort into my animations but i am am going to do my best at animating my demo and future animations. But I need to have encouraging comments or at least comments telling how i could improve on my rhg.
    You can start by getting your RHG demo so people stop making fun of you. Not being rude, just truthful.

Lightbulb About the demo.

Quote Originally Posted by Person McPerson View Post
    You can start by getting your RHG demo so people stop making fun of you. Not being rude, just truthful.
    Yeah I know. I am really good at animating but when it comes to the drawing part, not so good. I am good at drawing in real life but I am not used to drawing on a computer. And I don't have enough money for a drawing tablet or a scanner. And then I am busy. So it takes time. But I will try my best.

Well the requirement of making RHG character is demo, so yeah that's why people keep pushing you to do the demo because that's the rules.
    And tablet or scanner is no need to make animation, me myself only use trackpad on laptop in my early day make animation so just do it bruh
    "I fight to defend all my love"

Yes, obsinian is actually very weak, but minecraft lies to kids showing them that it's "stronger than diamond". Also, as some people already said, it's too OP, you need to reduce his speed or give him more powerful weaknesses, but I kinda like the idea tho.

I thought he mentioned it was a special kind of obsidian?

Personal motto:

Fail everyday. And each day you shall fail less than the last.

Spoiler for support:

Unhappy i told you this already....

I told you that the obsidian I am talking about is ficitonal.

I would like if you could suggest a weakness

I told you that the obsidian I am talking about is ficitonal.
    it'd still be nice if you explain it so we can animate better
    kill me

I would like if you could suggest a weakness
    Well, what do you have in mind?

A few weaknesses he could have are:

- He's not very durable.
    This is a common weakness for fast characters, the other one being that they dont hit very hard (which Entity126 does, so thats out.)

- Limited enderpearls
    Being able to teleport any time you want is kinda broken.

- Other abilities are disabled for a short duration after teleporting
    His teleportation really should have a drawback.

- A new set of weaknesses for his endernight form
    Because honestly, having a second form is too much for him right now if it doesn't have any drawbacks. On top of that, having a power-up with its own weaknesses would make it more interesting.

- Give him a limit/restriction to his obsidian manipulation
    An example would be that he can't create it, only control it. This would allow for more interesting fights because this would allow for the setting to be more important.

But keeping all of this in mind, its important to realize to that weaknesses are just as if not more important that powers because that makes characters and fights interesting and varied. a character with interesting weaknesses is much more relatable and enjoyable to watch than a character designed to never lose.

(Also read the visitor messages I sent you.)
    Last edited by Xyskal; 05-03-2017 at 06:31 PM.

Personal motto:

Fail everyday. And each day you shall fail less than the last.

Spoiler for support:

Idk what to say about this. I don't have a rhg myself yet and am new to flash, only been animating for less than 3 months.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information