StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: Face to Face - Jesse meets Handyman [CNC please!]

Face to Face - Jesse meets Handyman [CNC please!]

A drawing where my representation of Richard Longflop's Handyman (right), meets a creature of mine (left). My creature is of a species known as the Sosvuntaso Feliosodae, the "Eerie Ones".

Image not showing up? Try this link instead: http://fav.me/db6bao5

Note: The photo was immense at first, so I resized it. Due to this, the quality of the image may have suffered a little.
    Last edited by Cassandra; 04-27-2017 at 08:58 AM.

Need Help With Your wRHG? Send me a Private Message and I'll see what I can do!

Spoiler for OPPOSITION:

Quote Originally Posted by The Government
    But we're going to lay down the lines. The pattern. The FRAMEWORK upon which these stories and canons can build. That way we don't have people scribbling all over the page like a spasmatic retard and saying the lines aren't there, because they are and will be.

Oh boy, that's a new take on the Handy head! Scary, just the way I adore it. Delicious one, Cassie.

Wew, cool...

I picture this handy as the prehistoric handy. Dino-ish.
    My wRHG Char: The Fixer
    "oh fuck yeah, taco, you've been naughty" ~ Vorpal
    "" ~ Index

~Arch

~^^ENTER THE TUNNEL^^~

Your creature has balls for a chin lol it kinda reminds me of scary-terry from Rick n Morty. I think I'd be more skittish over the extra fingers than the eyes. I'd probably kill myself if that hand grabbed me lol.
    SPAC: Genesis

"Everything I've done up until now... it was all for nothing."

Thanks for the comments guys! I haven't been paying attention to this thread much (life, haha).

Need Help With Your wRHG? Send me a Private Message and I'll see what I can do!

Spoiler for OPPOSITION:

Quote Originally Posted by The Government
    But we're going to lay down the lines. The pattern. The FRAMEWORK upon which these stories and canons can build. That way we don't have people scribbling all over the page like a spasmatic retard and saying the lines aren't there, because they are and will be.

Thread Information