StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: *Vague City: People and Places

Shoot, I skipped one? I'll add the trio after my mini shift today

So basically, I wanted to make a place where people can get anything they need but fights can break out in a large number of environments and it has a hint of corruption for writers who have secret organizations they use. If you want to have a store here, you can so long as it appears to be legal.
    Spoiler for Megaplex mall:
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Updates made

Legendary Demon Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardLongFlop
    Citizen: This goes for someone regardless of their power. If they don’t choose to be a Gladiator, they’re allowed a normal life. This is mostly for those who want to feel normal around other empowered people, or are family members/loved ones of empowered people. Shown as a black “C” with a white holograph.

Gladiator in training: If you apply for Gladiator and aren’t considered powerful enough, you are given this rank and six months’ notice before your next audition. This time is used so they can better themselves and make themselves stronger, until they are Gladiator-level. Shown as a red “T” with a red holograph.

Gladiator: If you are a Gladiator, you are allowed to fight other Gladiators. Be it organised or upon whim. There are specially designated parts of the city where battles can happen, and the island beyond the walls are free reign outside of the villages. (It depends per village, really.) Shown as a green “G” with a green holograph.
    What do you mean by the "holographs"? Are the holographs in your ID card?

|Azarel Hephaistos Zayn|

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Azarel CS.777 View Post
    What do you mean by the "holographs"? Are the holographs in your ID card?
    You're trying to talk to a bit of a ghost on here, Richard doesn't show up very often, but by all means, I'd say that if an RHG had an identification card, then his status is probably highlighted on said card. SO YES, the holographs are in your ID card.

Spoiler for Supports:
    wRHG: The Lion of Palestine
    Am I Available For Battle? Nope...

Legendary Demon Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by IgnusBurns View Post
    You're trying to talk to a bit of a ghost on here, Richard doesn't show up very often, but by all means, I'd say that if an RHG had an identification card, then his status is probably highlighted on said card. SO YES, the holographs are in your ID card.
    Okay, and thanks.

|Azarel Hephaistos Zayn|

Somewhere over the rainbow and beyond the sea, A.K.A. Narnia (In other words, ah, no).
    Yo Crank, you know that RHG tournament thing right? Well, I'm pitching in my character Percy, but do you mind if I put a link to this thread for some ideas on stages?

What now? Little confused, what's going on?

Somewhere over the rainbow and beyond the sea, A.K.A. Narnia (In other words, ah, no).
    Okie so apparently someone is making an RHG & wRHG game thingy that's similar to Tekken and Street Fighter and stuff so I might pitch in Percy for a character, but considering how this thread has a lot of descriptions for actual places in the wRHG community, I was thinking of sending a link of this thread to that thread that's talking about that game. Sounds confusing, and I'm sorry about that, but I think that this thread would be helpful, that's all. I wanted your permission first tho.
    Last edited by FalconX578; 08-10-2017 at 04:59 PM.

Oh sure then, go ahead!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information