StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: Raizyx the Neo Deus (rework.LOL)

Raizyx the Neo Deus (rework.LOL)

Notes b4 the thread:
    So first of all some of you may know of a similar thread about this wRHG. That's because the one who created that, is me, in my previous account which I have lost for a very loooonggggg time and never returned. So here is the new and improved Raizyx aka Neo Deus(God of the New Age).

Spoiler for Ability:

Spoiler for Weakness:

Personality
    Raizyx is a perfectly calm person no matter the situation. Be it him being in an advantage or disadvantage he can handle it all without hesitation. He is also known for being an emotionless assassin. The only smile you can see from him is the smile of insanity whenever he is almost defeated.

Fight pattern
    Raizyx fight as an assassin should, eliminate target in the least possible amount of time. Expect him to be extremely aggressive as he needs to finish the battle before the extreme usage of brainwave gives a bad feedback onto his body.

Spoiler for Appearance:

Spoiler for Story:

Spoiler for Demo:

Battles: Nay
    Available: Fite me. Fite me now.
    Last edited by DiabolicEsper; 05-01-2017 at 09:26 PM.

So I just want to start by saying most fights are one on one.

Raizyx continued on defending himself from the endless waves of bullets. He yawned inside his protective barrier, his arms folded in front of him. The sight he is seeing made him bored and disappointed at the same time.
    Hell, if you can kill 10 people without breaking a sweat you may have some power problems. I'm also iffy on what exactly he is or what exactly his weapon does. I could go over all of this power by power, but if what your guy does could dismantle any random person in the hall of warriors, there's some tweaking to do

Quote Originally Posted by Crank View Post
    So I just want to start by saying most fights are one on one.

Hell, if you can kill 10 people without breaking a sweat you may have some power problems. I'm also iffy on what exactly he is or what exactly his weapon does. I could go over all of this power by power, but if what your guy does could dismantle any random person in the hall of warriors, there's some tweaking to do
    Now it isn't stated that he killed someone in the demo, did he? Also the weakness part is very crucial so you might want to double check.

That's not the point, he took out hundreds of enemies open firing on him with weapons that shoot/move faster than the overwhelming number of weapons ranged gladiators use. I go by the demo when in doubt, hence the quote

Quote Originally Posted by Crank View Post
    That's not the point, he took out hundreds of enemies open firing on him with weapons that shoot/move faster than the overwhelming number of weapons ranged gladiators use. I go by the demo when in doubt, hence the quote
    The thing is though, those are your average guns. As far as I've read, the gladiators here have specialized weapon/ materials that make them quite stronger than your normal human so... yeah. Anyways just to clarify he is not OP as in unkillable but those weapons, ahh, they may be, that's why you have to disarm him.

I usually just read abilities and weaknesses of new guys and review from there.

Here is my opinion on your gladiator:

Paradise Lost? Stopping everything in an area and easily breaking every bone in their body without anything and the opponent cant do anything about it? No such thing as resistance from the other side makes this guy OP, and the catch? He gets a splitting headache that could possibly also make him cough blood, after the battle (of course the opponent is dead by then anyway so what does it matter). Doesn't really give the disadvantage.

A shock enough to paralyze makes the opponent good as dead. You know that right?

Assemblers are fine, I guess, although they border OP in the sense they have a sort of future sight. I have a previous wRHG with more weapons than this guy but he relies on his own intelligence.

Poison Immunity? Is okay.

Teleportation? Its fine since he gets tired from using it too much and it does have a large enough window.

Assassin type eh? Easiest way too? Ok, lets shock the dude and paralyze him. Use the assembler to stab the dude at the back. Problem solved. Assassination done.

There are things that need to be tweaked a bit. Thats it.
    Last edited by ErrorBlender; 04-22-2017 at 07:26 AM.

Spoiler for :

Ok, since previous viewers are kind of seeing an OP-ness(get it? hehe) part on him I made a few tweaks and adjustments. Or in lay man's term, nerfed him quite a bit.

Patch notes(lmao):

Paralyzation - duration added.
    Paradise Lost - no longer deals damage, just a debuff

Thread Information