StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: Avatar Problem

Hecc, since I'm new, this may sound like a dumb question. How do you change your avatar? I know that I have to edit my profile, but somehow, it doesn't give me a different option to add an avatar, I've even scrolled down to try to find out more options. I don't know if there's something that I've missed, or it's just a bug. I don't know, I just want to know how to get an avatar, hopefully someone can help me with this.
    Energized~

Go to settings and look on the left side. You should see something that says "edit avatar"

Quote Originally Posted by Person McPerson View Post
    Go to settings and look on the left side. You should see something that says "edit avatar"
    I did that, next thing I see is an option, and only one option that says, Do NOT use an Avatar. I even scrolled further down for more options, and I got nothing.
    Energized~

Chances are your account needs approving by the moderators. Your best bet may be to try again when you reach 20 posts (new members are usually not allowed to post links, as a protective measure against bots and this is probably another restriction from the site until you reach 20 posts.)
    You could also try asking one of the moderators, via Private Message or through the sites Discord chat.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie View Post
    Chances are your account needs approving by the moderators. Your best bet may be to try again when you reach 20 posts (new members are usually not allowed to post links, as a protective measure against bots and this is probably another restriction from the site until you reach 20 posts.)
    You could also try asking one of the moderators, via Private Message or through the sites Discord chat.
    Ah, thanks.
    Energized~

Thread Information