StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: Capp - The Energized

Capp - The Energized

Capp

Abilities
    - Capp's energy flow around his fists, which gives his punches a tiny little shock to his opponents.
    - Capp can throw Energy Balls at his opponents to shock them.
    - Capp's energy can obviously energize him, if Capp energizes himself, it'll give him a 6-10 second adrenaline, his punches won't be as strong, but will make him very fast. He can only use this adrenaline 2 times each battle.
    - Capp has a special attack called "The Energy Eye". It turns Capp's eyes orange, (his eyes are normally blue) and it makes the energy flowing around his fists look bigger. This will give Capp 4-5 seconds to land only one punch that can paralyze his opponent for 5-10 seconds, enough time to let him do an outstanding combo.

Weaknesses
    - Capp is really gullible, any RHG fighter can trick him into looking somewhere, diverting his attention, but it needs to be decently convincing.
    - If Capp uses too much energy, it'll eventually start hurting him instead, and none of his energy will flow out of his fists, a 15-20 second cool-down will bring his energy back.
    - Capp's energy can be deflected back to him by only solid substances.
    - Capp's special move, "The Energy Eye" will give him a huge disadvantage if he's facing an enemy with anything made of metal, if he punches something that's metal, "The Energy Eye"'s energy will be sent back to him, paralyzing him, instead of his opponent.

Story
    20-year-old Capp actually never had powers, he always liked helping, protecting others. He had a brother named Xavien, but not knowing where he went 6 days ago, he lived inside his apartment, but sometimes inside of the abandoned science lab in front of his apartment, he didn't know why he knows it well, considering that he has only known it for 6 days... Is what he thought.. One day, Capp went further into the abandoned science lab and saw a door hidden in the shadows. A door he's never seen in the science lab, before. Capp saw a glass ball, he decided to touch it, out of nowhere, energy went inside of the glass ball, charging the battery to open the door, there were TVs everywhere, Capp saw a huge monitor Capp pressed a button that showed his memories, the memories show that Capp knew the lab for a long time, and tried to avoid it, but then, Capp was kidnapped, including his brother Xavien by an organization named Univeal, that wanted to make Capp & Xavien powerful assassins that could cleanse the world from RHG Fighters, they brought them into "The Chamber Room", to experiment on others, Gordon, the leader of Univeal decided to do Capp first, saying that he has more potential, when Capp was brought inside a Glass Pod, a Univeal scientist powered negative energy inside Capp's body, negative energy that forces the victim to be controlled by whoever uses the energy, Capp tried to resist, but, as expected, it went to his brain. But, instead of controlling him, Capp is controlling it, Capp's good, noble mind changed the negative energy into positive energy. Capp broke out of the Glass Pod, and demanded his brother back, Gordon wasn't gonna listen to a 20-year-old, so Univeal escaped the lab and teleported to their second base. Capp got out and rescued any trapped people still inside the building that was about to collapse. Capp was unstable, he returned to his apartment, the energy was about to erase his memory from any of this madness happening. In his final words before his mind erasing, he said he will rescue his brother, and stop Gordon. Then, he collapsed, losing his memory, then the tape ended. Capp remembers everything, and now he remembers his powers, now he must find where Univeal's second base is and stop Gordon, and save Xavien, even if he has to fight any RHG Fighters.

Demo

Battles
    None

Lost | 0

Availability
    Not yet, I have an animation tourney in a few days, once after, I'll be available.

Hitlist
    None
    - Rudy
    Last edited by Renergys; 06-04-2017 at 10:55 AM.
    Energized~

Unlocked

Spoiler for What I've Obtained:

Hoo yas. This looks nice, I like the concept of the character
    "Me...and you...can we be friends?"

Spoiler for Click for the best song to be produced by humans:

Can his energy only flow to his fists? For example, if he needed to focus his energy into his feet or something, could he?

Spoiler for my favorite quote on this entire website.:

Spoiler for support:

Animator/YouTuber/Gamer MrRe1gn's Avatar
    I was thinking bout' the same thing...

Edit: Add me to the hitlist...
    Last edited by MrRe1gn; 06-04-2017 at 07:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyskal View Post
    Can his energy only flow to his fists? For example, if he needed to focus his energy into his feet or something, could he?
    Yes, he can focus energy. But, the energy can only flow to his fists, and his eyes. The reason why he can't use energy to flow anywhere else, is because of the negative energy Univeal was using, it only reached to Capp's eyes and fists before he took control of the energy and turned it into regular energy.

Basically, he would be able to focus energy into his other body parts. But, it'll un-stabilize Capp's molecular structure, so it's only stabilized in his eyes & fists.

Quote Originally Posted by Azure View Post
    Unlocked
    Thanks! I can't thank you enough.
    Last edited by Azure; 06-05-2017 at 10:55 AM.
    Energized~

Hey there. As a warning, be careful with multiposting, alright?

uh who?

In this regard, the person I posted after, though in general, that message goes to everyone.

oh I see, btw what about my RHG?

in the signature....

Thread Information