StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Erik Eolas

As has been stated, the "ghosting" of posts occurs when they're put into moderation. Just contact me or Devour, we can get it approved and visible again. It's really, really simple.

Spoiler for What I've Obtained:

Legendary Demon Hunter Azarel CS.777's Avatar
    Hey Oster, in your previous battle, it says that Min "reruited" Azarel, does that mean Azarel is a member of the Menagerie?

|Azarel Hephaistos Zayn|

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Yep pretty much, he's a newly minted member of the Menagerie but if i jumped the gun and you've decided against it, you can state he left a little after, The rest of the members would be sad but they respect people's decisions, wouldn't be the first time someone left of their own volition. just that it's usually only the newer members who end up leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by Oster View Post
    Yep pretty much, he's a newly minted member of the Menagerie but if i jumped the gun and you've decided against it, you can state he left a little after, The rest of the members would be sad but they respect people's decisions, wouldn't be the first time someone left of their own volition. just that it's usually only the newer members who end up leaving.
    Nah, I think he won't leave. He's a loyal type.

|Azarel Hephaistos Zayn|

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

How tall is Erik and the other Menagerie members?

|Azarel Hephaistos Zayn|

Erik would be an average height, not tall yet not short either.

Ana is around 5'4''

Min is variable, being a shape shifter after all but she/he would stand around maybe 5'5'' to 5'7''

Joseph stands around 5'10'' or 5'11''

Yukino should be about an inch shorter than Ana so 5'3''

Jerome's is classified for now.

Is Menagerie the type of thing you could look into? Like, would google have any idea what I was talking about, and if so, would it have any vague information/rumors about them?

Also, is Yukino's residence at Fate's a standing thing, or just for the mission?

Yes and No.

Google would have nothing on the Menagerie past a few way out there conspiracy theories or rumors, most rather far from the truth, you'd need to go down into the far reaches of the Deep Web to dredge up any accurate information on them. or know the right people, The Menagerie does quite a bit of backroom dealing with many major powers and corporations,and their clients work hard to make sure that nothing they are involved in gets leaked to the public. though if one has the right resources anything is possible.

Though as compared to the shadow organizations in the list of Fictional Organizations thread, The Menagerie is much more public, so if you're part of those darker circles you'd at least heard of them. If you're wondering, joining is done by invitation by an established member only.

I'll say mostly yes. She likes Annabelle as a person and she already trusts the motel owner alot already. Yukino probably stays at Fate's around 60% of the time. The rest of that is when she's on a job that could likely follow home, during those times she'd likely stay with Erik or rent a room somewhere else.

Hope that answers your questions, if there's a problem don't hesitate to point it out.
    Last edited by Oster; 08-10-2017 at 01:10 AM.

Alright, cool! Thanks!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information